Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I've been a bit missing from this thread recently. My Dad passed away last week - Albion fan but hadn't practiced for many years - the Chelsea bully-boys put him off. Dad did not like Genesis (or Floyd, Dylan, Pistols, Velvets, Talking Heads, Neil Young etc) but this is for him anyway

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I've been a bit missing from this thread recently. My Dad passed away last week - Albion fan but hadn't practiced for many years - the Chelsea bully-boys put him off. Dad did not like Genesis (or Floyd, Dylan, Pistols, Velvets, Talking Heads, Neil Young etc) but this is for him anyway

Sorry for your loss Trevor.
Chin up fella.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Not an easy time for you then Trevor ..... bogged down with grief and endless STUFF? I find music helps, hope this lifts your spirits a bit

https://youtu.be/tQ2ANR_vF2E

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS

Sorry about the loss of your Dad, beautiful song to his memory.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Terrible news, condolences :down:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Yes, I've more than likely posted this before, but one of the greatest 12" Records ever, needs to be remembered, and thankyou Trevor Horn and Steve Lipson for producing it.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
next year is shaping up to be my best year for gigs for me since 1991 ... a lot of them I saw them ... oh the nostalgia.

going to Bob Mould, Dean Wareham, Teenage Fanclub, Tindersticks, The Wedding Present (twice), Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever, Drive By Truckers .... AND (as of today) Kristin Hersh

The Hersh is performing as Kristin Hersh Electric Trio (as per the show in Worthing a couple of years ago) ... a bit sad that she didn't tour the last Throwing Muses album because it was ****ing magnificent.

To wit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teuTmYZsZvQ&ab_channel=firerecordings

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

R.I.P mate,

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
An excerpt from my favourite Cat Stevens song Foreigner Suite. It’s an 18 minute song in total so I doubt any of you will be wanting it on this thread :smile:

Just noticed that the music fades with over a minute to go so need to crank up the volume as it fades! That boy can certainly play a piano.

https://youtu.be/8lWjg_xlVxg

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Got to be this today, after the sad news that lead singer Greg passed yesterday, aged only 44.

Population 103.

https://youtu.be/tqRnGdD_WV4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here