Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NSC fishing thread 2020

Jan 30, 2008
If i'm asked i will politely reply this is my one bit of exercise per day and it strangely lasts the same time as it takes the tide to go from low to high .

Yes that's the way I was viewing the situation, barrowing my gear to my peg is a good cardiovascular workout on some venues
Regards
DF

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I went Sunday for a couple of hours and will have a bash tomorrow...... might go spinning as well

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I went Sunday for a couple of hours and will have a bash tomorrow...... might go spinning as well

Can PM you a potential spot for lure fishing..

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Yum

IMG_20200324_202723.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Email from the Angling Trust saying they're doing everything they can do to get the government to add angling to the outdoor recreational allowed activities, I suppose considering it's the biggest participating sport in the world it may cause problems with every Tom dick and Harry all of a sudden taking up fishing to gain legal access to the countryside and beaches, I can't see the government moving to allow it but stranger things have happened at sea.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I trust you returned that bass rather than ate it as your comment suggested?

Yes don't panic Mr Mainwairing, safely back into the sea for the French trawlers, I don't really eat fish unless its a good sized Turbot, the Yum was for all the illegal Bass eaters out there.

However, this time next week if I catch I will be distributing them to people in the village, in exchange for fresh eggs or bog roll

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here