Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NSC fishing thread 2020

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
With no football it seems I thought that I might sort my tackle out (.. .. .....) and get back to the beach, pier , arms and rivers.. I’ve missed it.

Anyone else ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m expecting Taybha all over this thread tomorrow.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
With no football it seems I thought that I might sort my tackle out (.. .. .....) and get back to the beach, pier , arms and rivers.. I’ve missed it.

Anyone else ?

100%.

Used to coarse fish quite competitively (and some casual sea fishing), lapsed about 15 years ago and not done much since. Looking at potential redundancy in the next few months and getting back into fishing very much on the agenda. Garage is full of gear, just need to find the time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought this would be another thread about those pesky Muslims, taking our jobs and going on our dole :shrug:

But, hang on, with Alf and Droopy currently on a ban (one being terminal), no....as you were.

:lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
For a small cost to yourself I can introduce you to topwater lure fishing for Bass. It doesn't always work but when it does … bingo ! remember, you can't eat a hole in one.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
100%.

Used to coarse fish quite competitively (and some casual sea fishing), lapsed about 15 years ago and not done much since. Looking at potential redundancy in the next few months and getting back into fishing very much on the agenda. Garage is full of gear, just need to find the time.

It’s about making time though isn’t it dazzer

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
For a small cost to yourself I can introduce you to topwater lure fishing for Bass. It doesn't always work but when it does … bingo ! remember, you can't eat a hole in one.

Once I get Mrs Q back fit we’ll go veg.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
River season closes today until mid June.

I'm a member of Hssocks Angling Club and we have several lakes around. Might take myself off there today.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
F41F3F3C-105E-44BA-9D47-B7F7CD8C22A1.jpeg

Problem for me is I only catch them on that one day of the summer when they offer themselves up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
River season closes today until mid June.

I'm a member of Hssocks Angling Club and we have several lakes around. Might take myself off there today.

Used to be a member and will almost certainly join up again soon. Doubt I’ll go back into match fishing (yet !) but good choice of local waters (particularly like the river stretches at Wineham and Hamsey) - will probably get a Haywards Heath book too as they’ve got a nice lake very close to home...........

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I haven’t fished for years, but this thread is getting me very nostalgic.
Taking up angling again is very much on the agenda when I finally retire.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here