dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
mkb-illust.jpg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If the squad don’t use this time to get Swan Lake and Madame Butterfly spot on, they’ll be questions that need answering.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Might as well work on the retained list as this season is Donald Ducked. As was pointed out correctly to me at parkrun this morning it will be more or less impossible to restart the season in the summer. Even if the covid "peak" comes earlier, by then the transfer window will be nominally open and players will be free agents.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Making it clear to TB and PB that he is off if they fail in the striker signing department next season, I hope :smile:

It’d be like working with one hand tied behind your back

It seems we are going to get away with it this season by default

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Practicing his magic to avoid relegation

Harry-Potter-1.jpg

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Might as well work on the retained list as this season is Donald Ducked. As was pointed out correctly to me at parkrun this morning it will be more or less impossible to restart the season in the summer. Even if the covid "peak" comes earlier, by then the transfer window will be nominally open and players will be free agents.

There's a uefa meeting with the leagues on Tuesday I believe, they'll be almost certainly to agree delay of transfer window start until this season is resolved one way or another

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here