Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Mrs Brown's Boys

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
........to replace MOTD on BBC tonight and for the foreseeable future. Good that in these sad times at least BBC have put some top comedy on to cheer the nation up.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Settle down with a Bakewell tart made with rich frangipane and pour some single cream over it. With all battle cruisers off limits for the foreseeable it’s the way to go.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS.

Could at least be creative and show us highlights from previous seasons to give us our football fixes. Could cover a different season every weekend.

Check out Sky Sports Premier League, all day previous seasons football

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd rather lick some door handles than watch that crap

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good grief! Assumed this was a Crodo spoof, but it's actually real :eek:

I think you'll find the spoofery is the warm welcome [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] has given to this, almost inevitable, bit of televisual cockwomblry. Top bombing, Crodo :lolol:

On a serious note, waking up this morning to be hit by the thought of no footy, and I don't even have long summer days and a chance of a swim down at Camber or Birchington to comfort me, has delivered a psychic deflation that can be summed up only by true comedy genius:

deflated.gif

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Put on a football related drama or comedy or documentary on each saturday night in place of MOTD...
So NSC what shall it be....
I'll start with Golden Gordon...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here