Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Piglets Pantry

Gary Hart's Stalker

Jul 17, 2013
Gary Hart's Bush
For 6 and there is a 10% discount going about for us Brighton fans

Thanks for clarifying that. £21.00 for 6 sounds more palatable!

They may want to update their website.

Piglet.JPG

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
See link to twitter with a poll on the next guest pie on our online shop.

[tweet]1247834142387179520[/tweet]

I know there are a few on here who like the Chilli pie...

I'm one of them :thumbsup:

Same here.

Chicken & Chorizo leading, I reckon the spicy pie vote got split between Chili & Jalfrezi.

Just the one spicy option next time please Mr Shoreham Beach.

:wink:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I got some delivered for my Uncle in Wrexham. The furthest delivery I saw was Aberdeen.

Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
DPD threw my recent order away - says delivered to "disposed" on the DPD web link

APC delivered order around a month ago the day after they picked it up

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
DPD I think collected my order the Thursday before Easter - on the weblink though it implies they may have only collected it on Tuesday after Easter, either that or it stayed at new DPD depot in Burgess Hill over Easter as that's where it was on 14th April - had an e-mail and text link saying would be delivered on 15th ( was in Birmingham that day on way to Alfreton depot )- was never sent a time slot - web link said "problem with driver in area" and gave a time slot for delivery on morning of 16th - it never turned up - first said running late then reverted to you need to ring up

Rang the Birmingham depot who put me through to Alfreton depot - who said we have thrown parcel away as has been out of fridge too long and we rang the sender and checked this with them and they said was ok to do this - weblink last night reverted to delivered to "disposed" at 4:30pm

Rang Piglets Pantry who said I was eighth such caller who had been told by DPD their order had been thrown away

Emailed a summary of above to PP - guess they have to take it up with DPD

Said they were moving back to APC as from today

End result have paid for something I will never get - feel sorry for small businesses like PP who are trying to survive and then this happens

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
DPD I think collected my order the Thursday before Easter - on the weblink though it implies they may have only collected it on Tuesday after Easter, either that or it stayed at new DPD depot in Burgess Hill over Easter as that's where it was on 14th April - had an e-mail and text link saying would be delivered on 15th ( was in Birmingham that day on way to Alfreton depot )- was never sent a time slot - web link said "problem with driver in area" and gave a time slot for delivery on morning of 16th - it never turned up - first said running late then reverted to you need to ring up

Rang the Birmingham depot who put me through to Alfreton depot - who said we have thrown parcel away as has been out of fridge too long and we rang the sender and checked this with them and they said was ok to do this - weblink last night reverted to delivered to "disposed" at 4:30pm

Rang Piglets Pantry who said I was eighth such caller who had been told by DPD their order had been thrown away

Emailed a summary of above to PP - guess they have to take it up with DPD

Said they were moving back to APC as from today

End result have paid for something I will never get - feel sorry for small businesses like PP who are trying to survive and then this happens

Hopefully PP send you some more pies and DPD cough up for them.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
My order arrived today, just in time for me to leave for work so I know what I'm having for dinner tonight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here