Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Live Chat

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Hi

Could you please advise as to the air velocity of an unladen swallow

System Message: Expected wait time is more than 10 minutes. If you’d rather not wait you can submit your inquiry via NSC Brexit Thread Otherwise, feel free to wait and make sure your sound is up for our chimes :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
System Message: Expected wait time is more than 10 minutes. If you’d rather not wait you can submit your inquiry via NSC Brexit Thread Otherwise, feel free to wait and make sure your sound is up for our chimes :)

I'm sure my call is important to you, so will continue to wait for as long as it takes at premium rates

D

Deleted member 2719

Good afternoon,

What is the best monger?

War, scare or iron?

Please avoid navigating away from this page while the chat is active, as this could disconnect your session. If our conversation ends prematurely, we’ll be sure to reach out to you and pick up from the point the chat disconnected. Thank you for your patience!

D

Deleted member 2719

I'm sure my call is important to you, so will continue to wait for as long as it takes at premium rates

Sorry for the wait. We are experiencing a high volume of clients. Instead of waiting, feel free to submit your inquiry via this form: Breast or Leg?

D

Deleted member 2719

Your current queue position is ............ 18

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I have contacted all my friends who support Leeds and told them how funny it will be if the season is cancelled, what do I do now for entertainment?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
giphy (1).gif

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
(Playing Greensleeves while you wait)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here