Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] You've renewed your 2020/21 season ticket!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The law of averages states we're going to get some good news soon.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ffs

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I thought the 'I look forward to seeing you back at the Amex next season' was topical and unintentionally wrote off this season; which may well be the case.

"I look forward to seeing you at the start of next season - whenever that will be, and by the way in case we don't see you before, Happy Christmas"

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Can someone do a poll re what you would like the club to do about the lost games?

eg
- full refund
- partial refund
- above but to AITC
- no refund
- full discount of lost games off next season
- partial discount of lost games off next season
- club shop voucher
- no refund but be able to cancel next seasons ticket if you now feel you can't afford it (due to predicted impact of the virus on the economy or your circumstances)

For me, I don't demand a refund (although i may take it if offered) but I would like something off next seasons cost, as I have committed to the dd.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can someone do a poll re what you would like the club to do about the lost games?

eg
- full refund
- partial refund
- above but to AITC
- no refund
- club shop voucher
- no refund but be able to cancel next seasons ticket if you now feel you can't afford it (due to predicted impact of the virus on the economy or your circumstances)

For me, I don't demand a refund (although i may take it if offered) but I would like something off next seasons cost, as I have committed to the dd.

Score goals.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

eg
- full refund
- partial refund
- above but to AITC
- no refund
- club shop voucher

Take the money and buy a striker

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013

eg
- full refund
- partial refund
- above but to AITC
- no refund
- club shop voucher

I cannot see it being a choice the club will be guided by Consumer Rights Act 2015 in this instance not providing a Service, category Entertainment, and them having to offer a partial refund

What is a service?

Examples of services provided without goods include:

dry cleaning
entertainment
work done by professionals such as solicitors, estate agents and accountants
building work or home improvements (if you bought the materials and the builder used those).
Examples of services provided with goods include:

repairs to goods where parts are replaced, eg car repairs
fitted kitchens or bathrooms
home improvements involving building and decorating work (if the builder supplied their own materials)
double glazing
If you have a contract for any of the services above, the Consumer Rights Act sets out minimum standards that apply to the service and also remedies if the trader falls short of these standards.

Minimum standards that apply include:

The trader must perform the service with reasonable care and skill.
Information that is spoken or written is binding where the consumer relies on it.
Where the price is not agreed beforehand, the service must be provided for a reasonable price.
Unless a particular timescale for performing the service is set out or agreed, the service must be carried out in a reasonable time.
If the service you’re provided doesn’t satisfy these criteria, you’re entitled to the following remedies under the Consumer Rights Act:

The trader should either redo the element of the service that's inadequate, or perform the whole service again at no extra cost to you, within a reasonable time and without causing you significant inconvenience.
Or, in circumstances where the repeat performance is impossible, or can’t be done within a reasonable time or without causing significant inconvenience, you can claim a price reduction. Depending on how severe the failings are, this could be up to 100% of the cost, and the trader should refund you within 14 days of agreeing that you're entitled to a refund.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I cannot see it being a choice the club will be guided by Consumer Rights Act 2015 in this instance not providing a Service, category Entertainment, and them having to offer a partial refund

What is a service?

dry cleaning
entertainment
building work or home improvements (if you bought the materials and the builder used those).

home improvements involving building and decorating work (if the builder supplied their own materials)
double glazing
If you have a contract for any of the services above, the Consumer Rights Act sets out minimum standards that apply to the service and also remedies if the trader falls short of these standards.

Information that is spoken or written is binding where the consumer relies on it.
Where the price is not agreed beforehand, the service must be provided for a reasonable price.
Unless a particular timescale for performing the service is set out or agreed, the service must be carried out in a reasonable time.
If the service you’re provided doesn’t satisfy these criteria, you’re entitled to the following remedies under the Consumer Rights Act:

The trader should either redo the element of the service that's inadequate, or perform the whole service again at no extra cost to you, within a reasonable time and without causing you significant inconvenience.
Or, in circumstances where the repeat performance is impossible, or can’t be done within a reasonable time or without causing significant inconvenience, you can claim a price reduction. Depending on how severe the failings are, this could be up to 100% of the cost, and the trader should refund you within 14 days of agreeing that you're entitled to a refund.

If its to do with entertainment I might make a claim for Jan to May 2019 and ask for that back as well

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

What is a service?

dry cleaning
entertainment

double glazing

Blimey! Bet you're a right barrel of laughs at parties :lolol:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If I had a choice I'd prefer a full refund and failing that a partial refund. If not some sort of discount. Whilst I know it is money I'd already committed to spend I'm not flush enough to just write it off if I'm not getting anything in return for it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If I had a choice I'd prefer a full refund and failing that a partial refund. If not some sort of discount. Whilst I know it is money I'd already committed to spend I'm not flush enough to just write it off if I'm not getting anything in return for it.

Voucher for free pie and a pint?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

eg
- full refund
- partial refund
- above but to AITC
- no refund
- club shop voucher

What lost games ? I am not aware of any games that are currently 'lost'

*other than the one's where 'they' scored more than us, but I don't think we can claim for them !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here