Premier League also now.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
At least we'll go a whole month unbeaten :whistle:

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Gives them time to try to come up with a broadly sensible and acceptable solution.

Yes, exactly. It’s breathing space to mull over what to do. They know this season has to be abandoned or (less likely in my view) delayed and they need to work out the details.

It gives the clubs time to think too. The Amex has stewards and the people who man the concessions stands. They now have no work for them for what could be five months. What do they do?

Ditto the groundsmen and maintenance crews. And those who work in the club shop.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I assume that if the season is void, as well as having to refund tickets, PL clubs will not receive roughly a quarter of the TV revenue. I know that the PL is super rich but that it going to be huge.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Gives them time to try to come up with a broadly sensible and acceptable solution.

That’s what I was thinking....we all know inside that the season has now ended....now it’s up to them to earn their money and come up with a fair and equitable solution.

It’s going to be weird with no sport going on for months....Talkshite is going to have to be renamed ...Talkshite

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I assume that if the season is void, as well as having to refund tickets, PL clubs will not receive roughly a quarter of the TV revenue. I know that the PL is super rich but that it going to be huge.

I wouldn't assume anything in these strange mixed up times.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This fair, equitable and acceptable solution of which we speak.

Someone, somewhere ain't gonna like it, that's for sure.

A lot of teams will have an axe to grind. The only one's who won't be that bothered are those the won't be relegated or qualify for Europe. Yep, Everton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here