Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What are you going to do without football and other sport?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'll be honest much of my life is built around the Albion. I go to every game home and away, most of my friends are Albion fans, and I spend much of my work time thinking and talking about football.

So as it looks highly likely that we won't be seeing any football until at least the summer, maybe later, what are we all going to do.

I think I will be doing a LOT of gardening. I may start running.

Any other suggestions?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
For me it's going back to local level. My son has 2 local tennis matches this weekend. Probably go and support Worthing (if they are still playing!)

Not a bad shout on the Worthing front, now they have Dean Hammond. BUT will that continue much longer? Won't be long before all the players at that level are self isolated as well.

el punal

Disappointed about Saturday but in the grand scheme of things understandable. Mrs.Punal and I have been invited up to our daughters and respective halves for a slap up meal as consolation instead. To be honest I would rather the football season ended now rather than go through weeks of uncertainty and then have a decision. Current events for our health and well being I’m afraid take precedence and we, as football fans, just have to accept it.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Supposed to be sunning ourselves but currently bloody decorating.

I can’t stand decorating - but the way this is going the whole house will be done before it’s over.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cash out my Super 31 bet (I had all the teams below us winning - helping the cause) and join the 50,000 people having a bet on Cheltenham.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Dunno, but if Mrs P thinks I'm now going to Croydon IKEA with her tomorrow she's got another thought coming!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Non-league is still on so thinking of going to a match on Saturday.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here