Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Conspiracy Theory?

Mar 24, 2010
Tunbridge Wells
I'm not on this forum much nowadays, so apologies if this may have been raised previously.
It is of my belief that Arsenal have pulled a fast one to allow players to be 'fresher' for Saturdays game by postponing last nights match against Manchester City citing players 'self isolating' over contact with corona virus sufferers. If that were the case surely they will field a severely weakened side against us? If not, then may I be forgiven in thinking the way I have?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Silly theory .. they will have to play at an even more congested time at end of season. Can hardly see them being desperate to rest for Brighton.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It’s a good conspiracy theory ruined only by the fact that Arse have nothing to play for and don’t give a sh** about playing us.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
A more believable one I've recently heard is that our game with Arsenal is definitely going ahead. According to scientists, the Corona virus won't be able to withstand the negativity of our fans relegation hopes. The negativity levels are so high at the moment, If we can get just one late VR decision go against us, scientist reckon there could be a big chance we could actually reverse the Coron virus spread and actually force it to start attacking itself rather than humans.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
33 posts, and this shite!

Nice one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here