Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Your Corona bucket list ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If we are all going to die from this what would be your two bucket list things to do before you go ? For me Gorilla's in the wild or swimming with Dolphins.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I actually have a bucket list that I value a lot but if I had to pick one it would either be

137. Cuddle with a seal
180. Sit in a comfy chair eating crispbread with thinly sliced cheese and thinly sliced cucumber pieces while watching a girl touch herself in my bed

Its a tough, tough call.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would like to have a 1 on 1 chat with Steven Spielberg and tell him how much his films have lifted and inspired me

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I would like to have a 1 on 1 chat with Steven Spielberg and tell him how much his films have lifted and inspired me

But would Steven Spielburg want a one to one chat with you to tell you how much the cheaper mortgage you negotiated for him, enabled him to free up other resources to finance his films?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
But would Steven Spielburg want a one to one chat with you to tell you how much the cheaper mortgage you negotiated for him, enabled him to free up other resources to finance his films?

Good point

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Did ours last week...went to Twickenham and saw England bear Wales! it literally was on our bucket list to do! and thanks to my boss,
he gave me 2 tickets for my 65th birthday! .....what a weekend it was :thumbsup:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Follow someone home from court that has just been handed a six month suspended sentence for animal cruelty, take to them with a potato peeler, rub them in salt and eventually bury them alive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am awaiting my hit. At 57 I should be ok but a smoker and this being a lung based disease not good but my own fault. Lets see what happens

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Follow someone home from court that has just been handed a six month suspended sentence for animal cruelty, take to them with a potato peeler, rub them in salt and eventually bury them alive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that is a good call

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This reminded me to pick up a few buckets from b & q tomorrow

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If we are all going to die from this what would be your two bucket list things to do before you go ? For me Gorilla's in the wild or swimming with Dolphins.

Have you seen this fascinating old video about human-dolphin communication?

They are incredibly interesting animals... swimming with them would be cool, but imagine having philosophical talks with them.

Could you tell him I couldnt stop whistling the Jurassic Park theme for two years because of this shit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here