• George W. Bush

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Baldrick

Votes: 9 8.8%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have to accept it as a failing of mine that I am continually surprised at how stupid Donald Trump is. Just how stupid is he?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
As stupid as his long lost brother Boris
5013dd4851416ba71916e26439bd6e26.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Johnson's not stupid, he's just an objectionable personality thinly veiled by a bumbling oaf facade and the last person you'd want as your national figurehead regardless of his political persuasion.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Trump, he's got by on brute personality rather than intelligence. i recall Bush jr both being humbled and he apparently had reasonable success as a governor of Texas (promoted wind power!).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Trump isn't thick. He's a ruthless narcissist with utter contempt for his fellow humans.

Bush is super thick, 'religious', and just a front man for the interests of his family and their cabal who directed all his decision. Remember his response to 9/11 when he was stuck somewhere with nobody around to tell him what to do?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Trump showed intelligence when he lied a number of times to prevent being enrolled for the Vietnam War. Although his Dad probably worked that one.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Trump isn't thick. He's a ruthless narcissist with utter contempt for his fellow humans.

Bush is super thick, 'religious', and just a front man for the interests of his family and their cabal who directed all his decision. Remember his response to 9/11 when he was stuck somewhere with nobody around to tell him what to do?

This. Trump used a global pandemic to air his nationalistic rhetoric and push his ‘America against the world’ agenda.

Pretty low.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Trump net worth - $3.100 billion (Thick as pig shite)

George W Bush net worth - $40 million (Even thicker than pig shite)

Tony Robinson net worth - $1 million (Had a cunning plan)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Trump net worth - $3.100 billion (Thick as pig shite)

George W Bush net worth - $40 million (Even thicker than pig shite)

Tony Robinson net worth - $1 million (Had a cunning plan)

Indeed.

If you go by this thread, throw in a little power and the theory that ignorance is bliss, a net worth of billions might make Trump a happy bunny.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Trump is obviously thick, which begs the question, just how thick are those that vote for him

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Trump and GW Bush are very smart indeed, I’d say.

Doing things the left disapproves of, or even acting ruthlessly in their own interests, isn’t anything to do with lacking intelligence.

Bush used to play dumb. It was a good cover.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
The biggest mistake we can make is thinking someone like Trump is thick. He knew exactly what the people wanted to hear and he used that to get to power.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
I think there's a subtle difference between being clever and being intelligent.

Trump can be very clever. He hits upon an angle that neatly captures an issue and pushes it relentlessly ('Build that wall', 'Make America Great Again'). He also ruthlessly characterises his opponents in easily remembered nicknames ('Lyin' Ted', 'Crooked Hillary' etc.). That makes him extremely effective.

But he is not very intelligent, because he has absolutely no grasp of nuance or complexity. He simply doesn't seem to understand anything that can't be framed in binary terms. And of course, like most entitled people, he has no humility and therefore no conception of the fact that he doesn't understand the issues.

Ruthlessness and cleverness, but a total lack of subtlety or complex intelligence, is why he is such a dangerous and terrifying figure, in my opinion.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I guess not the president who graduated from Harvard in 1975 with an MBA, the only U.S. president to have earned one.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Very, very, very stupid.
I only saw this yesterday (missed it when it was news):

https://mashable.com/2017/10/26/donald-trump-carolin-gallego-new-york-magazine-letter/?europe=true

“Based on the fact that I work for Donald Trump as his secretary—and therefore know him well—I think he treats women with great respect, contrary to what Julie Baumgold implied in her article … I do not believe any man in America gets more calls from women wanting to see him, meet him, or go out with him. The most beautiful women, the most successful women—all women love Donald Trump.”

Carolin Gallego December 7, 1992

It's just pure Trump. When discussing the lack of Coronavirus tests in the US this week, he said "Anybody that needs a test gets a test; they're there, they have the tests, and the tests are beautiful"

I struggle to cope with just how ****ing stupid he is.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here