Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Here we go, another let’s all suck up to Liverpool night, with Full TV coverage of YNWA.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wonder what the 99% chance that the rest of the tournament will be cancelled does to the motivation of the players. Certainly kills a bit of my interest in watching.

Atletico will go through though, 0-0 or 1-1.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Here we go, another let’s all suck up to Liverpool night, with Full TV coverage of YNWA.

People were going all in a few weeks ago, but its gone off the rails since. An impressive team for sure, but just one of many impressive teams we’ve seen over the years

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
They'll be walking alone when they do a lap of honour with the EPL trophy behind closed doors.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Good stuff. Takes me back to the old European nights on the radio. Love a bit of Liverpool in Europe.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
People were going all in a few weeks ago, but its gone off the rails since. An impressive team for sure, but just one of many impressive teams we’ve seen over the years

Pundits and writers hyping any team, not just Liverpool, as the greatest or “Are they the greatest of all time?” is all bollocks. Part of the modern day noise surrounding football, as media outlets and individuals eek out lucrative livings riding on the back of the sport.

Quite cringeworthy.

I tune at KO if watching a game.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Good stuff. Takes me back to the old European nights on the radio. Love a bit of Liverpool in Europe.

Peter Jones - THE greatest commentator.

Hugh Jones, Gerald Sinstadt, Peter Brackley, across both channels were also brilliant.

They just used to describe the game and events in front of them, that’s all.

Last edited:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Have to say there were a few things I looked forward to after promotion.
Z Cars at Everton brings goosebumps.
YNWA at Liverpoll sounded like they wanted to be elsewhere and nothing like I'd expected.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Absolutely. Ridiculous how some people just have this hatred of all things Scouse. It's lucky for them that Scousers aren't a race, because all of NSC knows where that would leave them ...................

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted an English side to lose in Europe but my god I want these ****ers out
Yep, see what I mean?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I don’t think I’ve ever wanted an English side to lose in Europe but my god I want these ****ers out

I always want Manchester United to lose in Europe...... or anywhere else for that matter.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Costa not at all happy when subbed

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills