Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will half time this Saturday need to be extended?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Huge numbers of gentlemen don't bother at all in East Lower. Disgusting at the best of times but in these troubled times, foolish and uncaring.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Perhaps on Saturday we can kill many a bird with one stone by welcoming the team with this:-

-MCGF9C.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Weirdly grim, this.

Do none of these people later eat or drink, or are they fine with particles of piss and shit going in their mouths?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Weirdly grim, this.

Do none of these people later eat or drink, or are they fine with particles of piss and shit going in their mouths?

Amazingly the answer is yes! There was a recent thread on here that was initially about the numbers of basins in the toilets. Myself and a fair few other posters commented that this was not just the issue but moreover it was the shocking number of people who didn't wash their hands. We actually got shot down by a number of posters with all sorts of creative reasons not to wash. This basic habit has now come back to bite us on the arse!

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
You can understand it from the perspective that you’ve got the capacity for say 30 or so blokes to use the gents at any one time, and just 2-4 sinks in many of the Amex khazis.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No extension, as I'm sure that the club will be placing gel dispensers throughout the stadium.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Huge numbers of gentlemen don't bother at all in East Lower. Disgusting at the best of times but in these troubled times, foolish and uncaring.

One of my real pet hates is people going to the toilet and not washing their hands. At least at the Amex there's no doors to pull on the handle to open, but it's still gross.

I feel like stopping people just before they've walked out and say the bloke who just left rubbed his c*ck all over the door handle so I wouldn't touch it.

Second place is people on their mobile phones when having a dump. I mean, FFS. The germs.

People :shrug:

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Baby wipes, if they are good enough for Novichok nerve agent then they must be good enough for wee 'n' poop, and just like good ole Queen Victoria have a bath a week whether you need it or not!!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
It might help if they had placed the dryers in a position that doesn't block the entry/exit passage. The Upper East is a nightmare to dry your hands and get in and out

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I am sorry but Coronavirus is not spread by holding your old chap then shaking someone's hand. If anyone catches it in the lavs it would be from inhaling someone else's hoary breath as they pant and grunt over the Armitage, or release a hacking cough as they queue.

I would never use public taps and towels to wash my hands unless I had actually touched my own poo in an act of bum-wipe carelessnes. In all other circumstances I would be more likely to contract something than wash something away.

And nobody is going to seed a Corovavirus epidemic by thouching their John Thomas. It isn't willy-spread. It is a ****ing cold, not syphylis, Chlamydia or HIV, FFS. :mad:

And if you do need a poo, don't forget to carefully wipe down the surrounding area (I recommend bringing in a litre of Dettol, being careful with it after the top has been confiscated) and cover the toilet seat with strips of loo paper. A couple of dozen sheets will suffice. There is bound to be a massivle supply in the cubicle. Oh....hang on :facepalm:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
One of my real pet hates is people going to the toilet and not washing their hands. At least at the Amex there's no doors to pull on the handle to open, but it's still gross.

I feel like stopping people just before they've walked out and say the bloke who just left rubbed his c*ck all over the door handle so I wouldn't touch it.

Second place is people on their mobile phones when having a dump. I mean, FFS. The germs.

People :shrug:

What door handle ? [emoji23][emoji23]

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I am sorry but Coronavirus is not spread by holding your old chap then shaking someone's hand. If anyone catches it in the lavs it would be from inhaling someone else's hoary breath as they pant and grunt over the Armitage, or release a hacking cough as they queue.

I would never use public taps and towels to wash my hands unless I had actually touched my own poo in an act of bum-wipe carelessnes. In all other circumstances I would be more likely to contract something than wash something away.

And nobody is going to seed a Corovavirus epidemic by thouching their John Thomas. It isn't willy-spread. It is a ****ing cold, not syphylis, Chlamydia or HIV, FFS. :mad:

And if you do need a poo, don't forget to carefully wipe down the surrounding area (I recommend bringing in a litre of Dettol, being careful with it after the top has been confiscated) and cover the toilet seat with strips of loo paper. A couple of dozen sheets will suffice. There is bound to be a massivle supply in the cubicle. Oh....hang on :facepalm:

Unseen splash back. You're JT maybe clean, but going for a piss in a trough urinal is basically a lot of tiny piss particles and piss vapour flying into the air (and not just the stuff you see). You're stood shoulder to shoulder, you're hand is probably a foot from splash and vapour ground zero....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-24820279

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009

I'd rather shit my own pants than try and curl one out at the Amex after hundreds have pissed all over the seat. Even if bog roll was present, not a chance.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Don't forget the extended queue with us all standing 1 metre apart. I guess that would include only using 3 of the 6 partitions on the urinals

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here