Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Favourite BHAFC Moments? 🎥

Momentacy

Mar 7, 2020
Hello all,

The purpose of this thread is to feature the best moments from the past and present of the team.

I was wondering if any of you could reply to this thread with your favourite moments. If you have a link to a video then it would be greatly appreciated but if you do not then it is no problem, please just write the moments. I hope that this thread brings back nostalgia to some of you who may have forgotten the best moments from the past.

I like to spend my free time uncovering hidden videos online of football moments, not only from television angles but also from unseen perspectives recorded from the stands.

If you have posted your favourite moments on this thread, expect to see many of them on my Twitter account in the upcoming weeks here;

https://twitter.com/Footyments

I hope that I can give you some great memories!

I will be back regularly to post great media content that you will like.

Thanks for your time!

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I think you might find a few posts have already been made on this subject among the 83,000 threads on NSC - good luck.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I smell Palace. ???

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
So you just post a constant stream of random football videos to your twitter account but can't be arsed to find the videos yourself?

Cool!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
They've posted the same content on a few other fan forums, judging by a Google search.

Not even personalised the message. It's almost as if they're not a fan :down:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Warren Aspinall heading a high ball back onto the field while live on BBC Sussex

I'm only posting this because I've never seen a video of this moment and would love to

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Search for BHAFC on Youtube.

You have not been charged for this information.

Or search the contents of my hard disk for hundreds of hours of footage - you will be very much charged for this information.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
My favourite was undoubtedly that moment back in the day when it happened. Just pleased to be able to say "I was there". The video always makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Sure it's on Youtube somewhere if the OP wants to google it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Poyet.JPG

Charlton 0-4 Brighton :albion2:

(It was meant to be RUBBISH).

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Adam El-Abd bulldozing the Hull wall out of the way for Vicente to put a free kick past David Stockdale. Good luck finding a link to a video though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here