Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHA supporter club?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A lot of talk about atmosphere at the Amex / PL in general / England in general.

In a lot of countries there are inofficial supporter clubs that take care of these: a lot of times they have their own "office" where they make banners etc, they also designate "capos" to lead the singing and a lot of times they have great communication with their clubs. They usually also raise tifo money, a big game in Sweden could have a £15k tifo.

The situation is of course a bit different from England since the supporters in Sweden & Germany own their clubs due to the 51% rule, but the supporter club thing is pretty big in Spain, Italy, Netherlands and so on as well. I rarely hear about in the UK though.

Is there any BHAFC supporter club? I have a vague memory of trying to find a BHAFC supporter club and ending up in some poorly maintained website stuck in 1999.

I think a great and strong supporter club could be really good if you want some kind of loud and proud fandom to survive modern football.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A lot of talk about atmosphere at the Amex / PL in general / England in general.

In a lot of countries there are inofficial supporter clubs that take care of these: a lot of times they have their own "office" where they make banners etc, they also designate "capos" to lead the singing and a lot of times they have great communication with their clubs. They usually also raise tifo money, a big game in Sweden could have a £15k tifo.

The situation is of course a bit different from England since the supporters in Sweden & Germany own their clubs due to the 51% rule, but the supporter club thing is pretty big in Spain, Italy, Netherlands and so on as well. I rarely hear about in the UK though.

Is there any BHAFC supporter club? I have a vague memory of trying to find a BHAFC supporter club and ending up in some poorly maintained website stuck in 1999.

I think a great and strong supporter club could be really good if you want some kind of loud and proud fandom to survive modern football.

Suggest you email PB :shrug:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
In the email, you can suggest that all members wear black hoodies and demand they always have the best seats for home and away games regardless of loyalty points.
Also feel free to suggest that flares and smoke bombs are allowed at all games.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
In the email, you can suggest that all members wear black hoodies and demand they always have the best seats for home and away games regardless of loyalty points.
Also feel free to suggest that flares and smoke bombs are allowed at all games.

Sometimes I forget you are all 60+ and done with anarchy.

To raise a new generation of loud and fanatical fans I think the slightly criminal Ultras thing is the way to go though. The alternative is probably some kind of choir which would be pretty uncool and not very menacing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

To raise a new generation of loud and fanatical fans I think the slightly criminal Ultras thing is the way to go though. The alternative is probably some kind of choir which would be pretty uncool and not very menacing.

Perhaps you should start another supporters club

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

That would be Bozza's first coup d'état at taking over North Stand Chat.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

You come across in a very condescending, patronising manner.

Not sure whether that's what you're going for, but it's certainly what you're achieving.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Not sure whether that's what you're going for, but it's certainly what you're achieving.

And also as a complete bell end whose knowledge of Britain in general and BHAFC in particular is almost less than zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

FFS :facepalm:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
We hate ‘ultras’.

We have loud and fanatical fans. They aren’t the majority, but it’s the same at every club.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

I admit that the second part was a bit condescending, just a poor expression of frustration:

EVERY week there is one or multiple threads about English supporter culture with most saying "it could be better".

I think "okay, and whats the reason a lot of English fans feel this way? What are the solutions?"

I point to the fact that a lot of countries with generally more lively support got strong supporter club working hard for great atmosphere etc, and suggest that perhaps trying to initiate a really strong supporter club would be a great idea.

The response? - Like I started a thread about selling drugs to four year olds. My idea was to start a discussion that could possibly lead somewhere great.

But by all means, just keep whining every ****ing week instead of even considering possible solutions. I'm not trying to force you - if you dont want a big fat, well organized supporter club, its fine. It was just an idea. Calm the **** down and return to your high horses and admire your flawless, unimprovable situation.

Last edited:

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
I admit that the second part was a bit condescending, just a poor expression of frustration:

EVERY week there is one or multiple threads about English supporter culture with most saying "it could be better".

I think "okay, and whats the reason a lot of English fans feel this way? What are the solutions?"

I point to the fact that a lot of countries with generally more lively support got strong supporter club working hard for great atmosphere etc, and suggest that perhaps trying to initiate a really strong supporter club would be a great idea.

The response? - Like I started a thread about selling drugs to four year olds. My idea was to start a discussion that could possibly lead somewhere great.

But by all means, just keep whining every ****ing week instead of even considering possible solutions. I'm not trying to force you - if you dont want a big fat, well organized supporter club, its fine. It was just an idea. Calm the **** down and return to your high horses.

Great idea if you ask me. Unfortunately your largely trying to educate a bunch of middle aged, arm chair managers who all want to moan constantly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here