Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Where have all the toilet rolls gone?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It is ridiculous.

Local Tesco is rationing baked beans to five tins per person.

They have no dried pasta of any sort any where.

Virtually all the toilet rolls have gone. Even the roughest toughest sandpaper types.

What's going on with people?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
My wife has just returned from Sainsburys. They have sold out of bog roll too.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That type of psychosis yet to hit Sweden, but toilet rolls are easy to steal. Just bring a bag to some random café or something and rob their toilet.

I havent bought toilet paper since I moved from home 10 years ago.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Just use water. Mate keeps a bottle by the khazi and swears by it. Would also reduce the amount of chocolate log & loo paper fatbergs in the sewage system, plus over-wiping can give you farmers and Emma Freuds.

Alternatively steal them from work, I haven’t bought loo roll in years and the industrial ones are better than the rip off shop bought ones. Life’s too short to pay for frickin toilet paper.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its people over buying. supermarket out of pasta (except wholemeal) and toilet roll. nearby tesco metro shelf full of both.
nothing else seems affected: bread, tins, soups, rice, cleaning product (handsanitisers hit hard) are well stocked at my local.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
some one will be putting them on amazon at inflated prices soon, if not already.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
That type of psychosis yet to hit Sweden, but toilet rolls are easy to steal. Just bring a bag to some random café or something and rob their toilet.

I havent bought toilet paper since I moved from home 10 years ago.

10 years!! Of stealing loo roll, in a bag from a local cafe!! Not sure why, but that made laugh... thanks.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
It is ridiculous.

Local Tesco is rationing baked beans to five tins per person.

They have no dried pasta of any sort any where.

Virtually all the toilet rolls have gone. Even the roughest toughest sandpaper types.

What's going on with people?

What, every shop's running out of these - quick i must jump on the bandwagon and stockpile these types of times too

The more people and the media go on about it, the more irrational action people take, like stockpiling just as we saw with so many of these 'scares' we've had in recent years (Brexit, Swine flu, Bird flu, etc....)

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Use baby wipes but bin rather than flush.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Confucius say, man who buys a shitload of baked beans but not toilet paper will have a dirty bum bum.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think it's because, as artificial intelligence steadily improves, people steadily become more stupid to in order compensate for it

1*ffWtkMLu9CcMvDJmwikxKw.png

You only have to look at the last 10 years :wink:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
10 years!! Of stealing loo roll, in a bag from a local cafe!! Not sure why, but that made laugh... thanks.

Yea.. school/university toilets are gold mines as well.

I've never been good at living, so I had to become a master of lifehacking.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
You just know, these people are the type that uses 10 sheets for a dribble of wee, light bbqs with it, cigars too and just all round flaunt their massive supply of bog roll. If we were really clever we’d all strive to use less, and thus help each other out. If you ask me, if society collapses, the least of my concerns is going to be what I’m wiping my arse with?!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here