Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - Welcome To The Premier League

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Deserves a thread of his own.

Thought he did well on his debut.

Looked to go forward at every opportunity.

Delivered a good free kick into the right area.

Didn’t look out of place at all.

Think he deserves a start in the next game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Deserves a thread of his own.

Thought he did well on his debut.

Looked to go forward at every opportunity.

Delivered a good free kick into the right area.

Didn’t look out of place at all.

Think he deserves a start in the next game.

Who would you drop....considering today we had the unusual occurrence of the same team for consecutive games and event a creditable point

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Only a glimpse, but you could see that he could have a bit of a world class about him. There were moments where you could see he could read the game on another level. A half-second ahead of the rest of our players. The last time we saw that was with Vicente.

I know it's just a glimpse, but I do predict he will be a top player, probably at a different club; but if we stay up, you never know, it could be with us.

Surely not I thought the recruitment team were crap

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He did well but need to remember that he came on when they were a bit tired, cant let expectations go to the moon just because of these ~15 min. Dont think he is starting next week.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought he took it in is stride, interesting that he was trusted with the free kicks, he must be showing up well in training for them to trust him with the set pieces.

Bodes well I think.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Seeing him, Pröpper and Ali J all on the pitch at once was so nice - neat, classy players with beautiful technique. Missed a bit of this since Bruno went.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who would you drop....considering today we had the unusual occurrence of the same team for consecutive games and event a creditable point

Either winger today as both were below average to say the least.

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Only a glimpse, but you could see that he could have a bit of a world class about him. There were moments where you could see he could read the game on another level. A half-second ahead of the rest of our players. The last time we saw that was with Vicente.

I know it's just a glimpse, but I do predict he will be a top player, probably at a different club; but if we stay up, you never know, it could be with us.

Jesus Christ. Nothing like over egging it. Vicente was the best player to grace our club in the last 40 years and your suggesting that a 10 minute cameo was on a level with him. [emoji2357][emoji2357] Also to say he has a touch of world class WTF. Messi, Ronaldo, Aguero, are world class, what part of his performance today was any thing like world class. Not saying he wasn’t good but please stop over hyping him, it’s embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think Solly gets way too much shiet, he was really important especially in the second half. His hard work prevented Wolves from abusing Montoyas yellow.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

Congratulations - set a challenge on the main Mac thread for who would be first to claim Mac was best player we'd ever had and how long it would take. Think this post qualifies after a surprisingly short 10 minutes. Next target is for how long it will take to say he's shithouse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here