Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] If you are on twitter

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bitter and twisted self entitled wolves fans infesting the place.

We are Shite and are no better than a pub side! Seemly!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bitter and twisted self entitled wolves fans infesting the place.

We are Shite and are no better than a pub side! Seemly!

Looked far the more likely to win it in the last 15-20, and they barely had a shot on target. Deluded.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We are properly their bogey team aren’t we?

Good setup there but see what happens if they only get Europa League again and Nuno gets some offers from Champ League clubs.

Or the super agent gets banged up

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nicked their 'Hi-Ho Sheffield Wednesday' from the MASSIVE, what do you expect?

And that song from Leicester ‘Nuno had a dream....’

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Another OP that reassures me in being wise to swerve Twatter.

What’s the actual point? Soundbites from your football or political heroes, as if their views are special, whilst opening yourself up to see those of the dregs of society.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

What’s the actual point? Soundbites from your football or political heroes, as if their views are special, whilst opening yourself up to see those of the dregs of society.

It wasn’t twitter but I liked Klopp’s reaction when asked about the Coronavirus the other day - along the lines of “what do I know, I’m only a football manager. Ask people who have expertise in the field my views on it have no relevance.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Can't see any point in joining twitter now as like you say a lot of it is just people shouting their points and arguing with people with differing views. However I joined about 12 years ago and it's quite different for the long time members as most have managed to curate a timeline of sensible/funny/interesting people to interact with. Politics and celebrities hardly ever feature on my twitter.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Are you on Facebook?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
However I joined about 12 years ago and it's quite different for the long time members as most have managed to curate a timeline of sensible/funny/interesting people to interact with.

Thank you for liking so many of my tweets, much appreciated :smile:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Alternative go to YouTube and search Wolves v Brighton Matt Maher and Nathan Judah (wolves fan) .....gives a fair assessment of the game and plenty of plaudits to Brighton

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It just seems that any team that Wolves can't score against at home must have parked the bus and are boring.
Wolves fans should be pleased with the point as it improved their top flight record against us to
P10 W0 D3 L7. Impressive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here