Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Normal Service Has Resumed

el punal

In that, apart from last week’s horrendous blip, we didn’t win (again), we didn’t lose (again), every team around us lost (again), we gained another point (again). I feel all rather jolly and am now looking forward to the Gooners game with a song in my heart and a spring in my step. Oh those crumbs of comfort we enjoy being an Albion fan. :drink:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Under normal circumstances, today would have been regarded as a good away point. But sadly these are not normal circumstances

The circumstances being that you have decided that everything is shit and therefore refuse to be happy even when things go well?

Under normal circumstances, today would have been regarded as a good away point. But sadly these are not normal circumstances

It’s a good point today if we ever actually win a game ever again

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
In that, apart from last week’s horrendous blip, we didn’t win (again), we didn’t lose (again), every team around us lost (again), we gained another point (again). I feel all rather jolly and am now looking forward to the Gooners game with a song in my heart and a spring in my step. Oh those crumbs of comfort we enjoy being an Albion fan. :drink:

Nice post. Exactly how I feel tonight.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Remind me what's going well again?

One point away against Wolves = good result
Most other bottom teams lost = good
Bissouma finally getting a bit consistent = good
Mac Allister showing signs of being a good signing = good

People drool for less.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yeah, guess you're technically correct. Tho there was a whole RAFT of winnable games in Jan and Feb. Any points picked up in March were supposed to be a bonus

You're forgetting Tony Bloom told us all our remaining games are winnable!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
HTML:

Wolves have scored at home every game this season except against Leicester and us today.

Not too shoddy!

Now the dust has settled we should forget the Palace game, we were better than them over 90 minutes and over both games, yes disappointing we didn’t beat them but today was a good point.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

We actually played pretty well today.
There was some resilience and fight that I didn’t think they had in them.
It is only a point gained but the nature of the performance gives grounds for optimism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here