Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Really, Potter has to go ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It's one person's opinion. Nothing more than that. It may as well have been written in a thread in here.

I spoke to a friend last night who agreed with me that we should keep Potter if we go down.

So, without any other known views it's 2-1.

All three of us probably know as much about football as each other.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He should keep views like that buried until the end of the season. ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You're all talking as if it's anything other than toilet paper.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
It’s sad that it seems that those with the minority opinions seem to have the majority of opportunities to spout their views.
Also sad that someone like Harty would look to undermine what they are trying to do at the club. There’s a time and a place ......

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
It’s sad that it seems that those with the minority opinions seem to have the majority of opportunities to spout their views.
Also sad that someone like Harty would look to undermine what they are trying to do at the club. There’s a time and a place ......

Exactly. This sort of article helps no one. Yes of course it's one persons opinion but ffs - leave it till the end of the season. Disappointed in Harty - thought you were a fan.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will seriously consider binning my season ticket if this happens

I think Harty has lost it, would never have expected to read such absolute tosh from him

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
He used to be OK but has turned into a “look at me” tier Z ‘celeb’ click seeker whose views are meaningless. Just don’t give it the time of day and definitely don’t click on any of this drivel.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
We will come good, quality of football is far better than last season, we are also creating more chances, just and it’s a big ‘just’ need to be more clinical and we could be a mid table team .

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He used to be OK but has turned into a “look at me” tier Z ‘celeb’ click seeker whose views are meaningless. Just don’t give it the time of day and definitely don’t click on any of this drivel.

in a nut shell

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here