Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Today's the day

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Our record against Wolverhampton and in Wolverhampton is sensational. We bossed the home game against them and were unlucky to only draw, no reason why we can't do the same today against what I hear are a poor side in a false position.

To the travelling audience today, loud and proud, we are GPotts army and we've got this.

:clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Blue tinted specs, we were lucky to get away with a draw as Traore ran us ragged in the second half. Unlikely to play today having suffered a shoulder dislocation, which is a big plus imo

COME ON you Seagulls

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
We haven't won a game this year including a lot of teams around us, but I still think we are due an unexpected victory today,

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does no-one check to see who starts a thread before they reply?
I was expecting today was the day Polly finally allowed Giles into her 'corridor of uncertainty'.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Blue tinted specs, we were lucky to get away with a draw as Traore ran us ragged in the second half. Unlikely to play today having suffered a shoulder dislocation, which is a big plus imo

COME ON you Seagulls

“Bossed” :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Jota destroyed us first half, unplayable.
Traore the second half, we resorted to hauling him down over over again.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Our record against Wolverhampton and in Wolverhampton is sensational. We bossed the home game against them and were unlucky to only draw, no reason why we can't do the same today against what I hear are a poor side in a false position.

To the travelling audience today, loud and proud, we are GPotts army and we've got this.

:clap:

I’ve always understood that this is a parody account.

I therefore TOTALLY get your message.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here