Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just saw -'NSC realise they are' on Youtube

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Never seen it before and it's 5 years old ready. Question is of course, who is responsible for it?
:lolol:. Made me laugh anyway

Breakfast radio shows where the inland presenters spend most of the time between the banal records summarising the banalities of the previous evening's reality/celebrity TV show.

The reason I listen to the excellent Planet Rock whonarecmore likely to be playing an obscure "Doors" track instead.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Never seen it before and it's 5 years old ready. Question is of course, who is responsible for it?
:lolol:. Made me laugh anyway
What? At least put a link.
Breakfast radio shows where the inland presenters spend most of the time between the banal records summarising the banalities of the previous evening's reality/celebrity TV show.
The reason I listen to the excellent Planet Rock whonarecmore likely to be playing an obscure "Doors" track instead.
Too many long words. Inland presenter, as opposed to mid Atlantic (70's reference).

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I wondered what you were on about so had to search it.

Here it is for all to see !

That is really good and I just want to say a massive thank you to the **** who made it. Very funny. It’s a yes from me!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That is really good and I just want to say a massive thank you to the **** who made it. Very funny. It’s a yes from me!
Each to their own. I like the idea, just think it was done poorly. Couldn't be bothered to watch in past half way.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Even though it's now extremely old-hat, there's been some memorable uses of that meme down the years; inventive, witty, well-paced. This isn't one of them. Trying to sustain the same one lame 'joke' over the whole clip rapidly gets flat and boring..

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
A twenty second joke stretched out ad nauseum.

The slopping grammar didn’t help either. I’m guessing it was made by someone banned from the site who thought he’d get his revenge by using that clip from Downfall for the 36374937th time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here