Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Over 70s to be banned from premier league matches

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Just seen on my news stream that over 70s may be banned at premier league games because of conoravirus, I can see loads of jokes on this starting

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I actually thought this would be a Daily Mash or Private Eye link, The fact it's real is ****ing mental.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:facepalm: why would you ban over 70's they might be at risk but not a risk. this is where media need to be regulated and stop peddling fear. some one probably mentioned this as a "maybe", it makes it to a headline in a major news outlet. elsewhere they are loving pictures of empty shelves (often not actually empty, or no different to a late Sunday), while most super markets are well stocked.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have a nasty feeling I may not be let in. The ********.

git.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Are over 70s who go to Premier League games at more risk than over 70s that go to the Football League games? Or don’t they matter as much?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Remember when you used to get fake ID to get you into pubs claiming you were over 18.

I can see it now if BensGrandad was still with us. Starting a thread asking how to create a fake ID to make him qualify as being under 70

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So someone of 50 with multiple health issues could attend. A fit 70 year old couldn't ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I actually thought this would be a Daily Mash or Private Eye link, The fact it's real is ****ing mental.

I have Brass Eye and The Day Today on DVD. They now look like genuine 2020 current affairs programmes.

I'm going to dose myself up with Clarkey Cat, Jessop Jessop and Cake, and hope for the best.

Morris.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You'll be alright, Harry.

I'll get you a fake ID card mate, saying you're 69. :D

:lolol:

STH Pensioners borrowing the season ticket cards of other people not attending who are under 65.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here