Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PL matches Sat 7/3 - Mon 9/3

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Back to the full 10 PL fixtures. A stand out potential bet is Bmuff winning at Anfield at 14/1, Liverpool again without POTS elect Henderson, and Alisson meaning that the liability Adrian is in goal. At Molyneux:
Wolves 6/13
Draw 3/1
Albion 5/1

D3F220D1-BECC-4888-9D18-43C55DFCFFE9.png

D7FFBAA7-3E28-43B7-928A-ACBCE1F9A837.png

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
ah well, much the same as last season, having to cheer on those blighters :ffsparr:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have a HORRIBLE feeling that Bournemouth will beat a weakened Liverpool side who have had their bubble burst but are still going to win the League, so have almost certainly lost their mojo. I will be having a bet on them to ease the pain

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Back to the full 10 PL fixtures. A stand out potential bet is Bmuff winning at Anfield at 14/1, Liverpool again without POTS elect Henderson, and Alisson meaning that the liability Adrian is in goal. At Molyneux:
Wolves 6/13
Draw 3/1
Albion 5/1

View attachment 120758

View attachment 120759

Evening Bozza :D

I reckon that plucky will be on the end of a good Klopping.
We'll get a win at Wolves.
The rest hopefully will fall in our favour.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have a HORRIBLE feeling that Bournemouth will beat a weakened Liverpool side who have had their bubble burst but are still going to win the League, so have almost certainly lost their mojo. I will be having a bet on them to ease the pain

Same here. Lewis Cook in an interview has confidently boasted they’re going to take it to Liverpool.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Same here. Lewis Cook in an interview has confidently boasted they’re going to take it to Liverpool.

They are the only relegation threatened team that have a history of outrageous results against top teams, although they also have the capability of getting thrashed by being too open. I’m willing to stake 5 to 10 pounds to ease the pain if they win. Of course I hope to lose my money.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Today is a perfect opportunity for Liverpool to reassert themselves as the current EPL guvnors after some quite frankly poofy performances of late.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Liverpool 0-1 Bournemouth

I am so pleased I put a fiver at 12/1 on them winning. It will take some of the hurt away if they win but I’ll be delighted to lose a fiver if they don’t.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here