Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Other teams singing

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I've watched a lot of games on the box over the last few weeks with the continuing poor weather and then the FA cup fest this week.

Man Utd fans are pretty good for continual singing with a good mix of songs. Totally out sung Derby tonight.

Chelsea fans very repetitive and Arsenal and Wednesday barely made a sound.

Who else comes across well without the need for a drum and a black hoodie dress code ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One of the most impressive I ever saw at Withdean was...brace yourseves....Barnet.

At the Amex, Leeds were impressive, especially when they set up the long (3 minute) drone before launching into song.

But, sad to admit, it is clear that ManU have the biggest range of songs, and their away singing can be impressive.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Not sure if your had the sound down on your tv ???
Unless it was the Man City fans singing through all of the match, I could hear some shite repetitive songs, thought it was the Wednesday fans. :smile:

Thought the atmosphere at Hillsborough was poor. Not helped by only 20k fans in a massive ground !

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
One of the most impressive I ever saw at Withdean was...brace yourseves....Barnet.

At the Amex, Leeds were impressive, especially when they set up the long (3 minute) drone before launching into song.

But, sad to admit, it is clear that ManU have the biggest range of songs, and their away singing can be impressive.

Yeah Leeds been good at the Amex. Also remember once at the Goldstone in the mid eighties they were seriously loud when alongside them on the East terrace.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Aston Villa seems pretty loud anytime I see them

I have a relative who supports them and he says everywhere they go home fans tell them they're the loudest fans they've heard.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Stoke.....when they sing Delilah it just seems to start from nothing and its the whole ground singing.

Funniest chant I can recall against us was probably Exeter when Uri Gellar was in charge down there.....Can your chairman bend a spoon

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
THAT Boro' game was a great atmosphere, if not a great result. They managed to get the whole stadium (less us) behind that one repetitive song!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Not sure if your had the sound down on your tv ???
Unless it was the Man City fans singing through all of the match, I could hear some shite repetitive songs, thought it was the Wednesday fans. :smile:

If you thought you had heard Wednesday fans singing, you probably did. It's a well known fact that 93% of the world's population support them, so maybe it was neighbours through the wall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here