Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What Aspects of the Daily Human Routine Bore You the Most?

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
After decades of living, which repetitive things do you find most tedious on a daily basis - teeth cleaning? Flossing? Choosing your underwear for the day? Washing? Dealing with other people? Cooking meals? Your family? Pooping? Going outside? Getting dressed? Commuting? Mindless NSC threads?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Ironing & washing up (in that order).

At least with washing up you can let your mind wander. I've found that's not a good idea when it comes to ironing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Waking up.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Deciding whether to wipe front to back or back to front.

#firstworldproblems

Be grateful you have the paper.

#panicbuying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
When summer eventually arrives, waxing my ball sack is quite time consuming. Someone said having a tip out!... That has to be one of life’s pleasures, I love a pony.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Any form of cleaning the flat / myself

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
After decades of living, which repetitive things do you find most tedious on a daily basis - teeth cleaning? Flossing? Choosing your underwear for the day? Washing? Dealing with other people? Cooking meals? Your family? Pooping? Going outside? Getting dressed? Commuting? Mindless NSC threads?

Perhaps Im a simple soul but I quite enjoy many of the things on that list, The daily shit, shower, shave, iron shirt routine is fine as I listen to the radio (and who doesnt love a good shit?) the commute is 20 minutes in a nice car with the podcast of my choice.

The family are a joy as I kept it to one kid - everyone I know with more than one has a hell of a time.

Other things I have made easy - 20 pairs of black m&s trunks. no choice, always some in the drawer - no dramas

Electric toothbrush - life is good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here