Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA cup tonight

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have a small bet to win and to draw on Albion’s conquerers tonight.

What bets have you got on tonight’s games?

Do you even have an interest in non Albion football

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Toying with a punt on Norwich to either win or draw and then get through..odds look attractive and wonder if they will do a final and relegation

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I waited for the teams to be announced.

ManC with a strong team, plus John Stones. Will look for an unadventurous bet on them beating World and European kings Massive.

Spuds are mainly playing their best 11, Norwich a mixed picture, so will look at the odds for Spuds.

Edit:
Man City at 1.07 decimal odds to go through ... won’t bother. Rubbish, with the risk that Massive with home advantage might shock them. Massive 21/1.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have a small bet to win and to draw on Albion’s conquerers tonight.

What bets have you got on tonight’s games?

Do you even have an interest in non Albion football

Been doing Seagulls Fantasy League for 20 years (along with a few others on here). I am 'still in the cup' (last three 'men' standing win something like 40, 80 and 150 quid from a £7.50 stake - knockout competition, 64 starters; equivalent winnings and stake for a league competition as well). I have gone 4-0 Citeh, crowd of 27660, and Jesus to score. We get points for result, score, scorer and crowd, obvs.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Tonight I shall be lining the pocket of 365 to the tune of 2.10p

Spuds 3-1
Mancs 4-1
Foxes 2-1

Patent.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Betting companies who wants to use the Swedish market must, according to law, have a button where you can instantly ban yourself from playing on any of the "big" betting sites... I ragepushed that button and wont be able to bet until the summer : (

Wouldnt mind a few broken Norwich-legs today.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Betting companies who wants to use the Swedish market must, according to law, have a button where you can instantly ban yourself from playing on any of the "big" betting sites... I ragepushed that button and wont be able to bet until the summer : (

Wouldnt mind a few broken Norwich-legs today.[/QUOTE]

:moo:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

Wouldnt mind a few broken Norwich-legs today.

:nono: :facepalm: :nono: :facepalm:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Alan Green has guessed at 25k for Massive at home. Told by the co-commentator that he was being very generous! Let’s see how many people have turned up to this ginormous club in a game we could be playing.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Alan Green has guessed at 25k for Massive at home. Told by the co-commentator that he was being very generous! Let’s see how many people have turned up to this ginormous club in a game we could be playing.

According to BBC its a protest against the club. Languishing in mid-table in the Championship, despite being absolutely MASSIVE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here