Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Priti Patel Thread?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
That my hysterical friend is for them to answer, Government departments hand millions of pounds out to all sorts of chancers on a regular basis.
If you come back with irrefutable proof that the Home Secretary has been found guilty of bullying then that would be ground for Her dismissal, being an Asian woman is not grounds to dismiss.... however much the tolerant left scream.

Typical trolling. Lots of accusations and deflections but not answering the questions.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Whether someone is female and Asian should be irrelevant. They should be no more liable to being described as stupid than a male non-Asian. But equally if they are mind-numbingly dense, then being female or Asian should not be a get-out. Just it would be unfair to describe Jeremy Corbyn as being slow-witted simply because of his age, whereas he has been slow-witted for a very long time. If people are proven dimwits, like Priti Patel, they're dimwits - and it's nothing to do with gender or race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5aodBfdFTA

When the mechanisms of defence are exhausted play the race and gender card. It is something used more commonly by the hard left, but now the hard right has taken it on in an attempt to defend her.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
if they assess the cost of tribunal will be more, they simply pay out amounts that will make the issue go away. im sure i read somewhere wrt the Work and Pensions case it was the second case that person had lodged.

Having been involved in a number of these type of claims I disagree with you. Generally there has been an issue and the company want to make it go away but not admit liability.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Especially if they happen to be female and Asian eh?
FFS.... you make Me sick.

Please point out where I said Priti Patel was odious purely because she's an Asian woman. Given you're prepared to throw defamatory statements around I'm sure you'll have no trouble doing so?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So you're not a member despite claiming to be :facepalm:

Organisations don't pay out £25k if nothing happened. As claiment you just get more if you're willing to allow the organisation to admit no liability.

A pedant writes.[emoji2359]
I withdrew in an earlier post about Me being a member of the Brexit party, of course the Brexit party does not have members, just financial donors, you are of course correct.
The second point you make, companies and, indeed Governments shell millions each year to avoid messy tribunals.
As I stated earlier, I would like to see irrefutable proof that the Home Secretary has been FOUND guilty of bullying. It is simply not good enough to call for resignation on the grounds of Her being a Conservative,Asian woman, that is just abhorrent in My opinion, however,I’m constantly told by the cool cats on NSC my opinion doesn’t count as I voted to leave the EU...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
On reflection, [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] is clearly on a wind up, having a bit of a giggle. No functioning adult could post this crap and actually believe it.

Nice one, ya got me.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
That my hysterical friend is for them to answer, Government departments hand millions of pounds out to all sorts of chancers on a regular basis.
If you come back with irrefutable proof that the Home Secretary has been found guilty of bullying then that would be ground for Her dismissal, being an Asian woman is not grounds to dismiss.... however much the tolerant left scream. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You do you know the background to the word 'hysterical'?
Some obvious subconscious (or maybe conscious) sexism on display.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
A pedant writes.[emoji2359]
I withdrew in an earlier post about Me being a member of the Brexit party, of course the Brexit party does not have members, just financial donors, you are of course correct.
The second point you make, companies and, indeed Governments shell millions each year to avoid messy tribunals.
As I stated earlier, I would like to see irrefutable proof that the Home Secretary has been FOUND guilty of bullying. It is simply not good enough to call for resignation on the grounds of Her being a Conservative,Asian woman, that is just abhorrent in My opinion, however,I’m constantly told by the cool cats on NSC my opinion doesn’t count as I voted to leave the EU...

And nobody has ..... it's in your imagination.

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Please point out where I said Priti Patel was odious purely because she's an Asian woman. Given you're prepared to throw defamatory statements around I'm sure you'll have no trouble doing so?

I don’t think The Home Secretary is odious at all, I quite like the way she is going about the business of the implementation of the will of the British electorate. I don’t know why the tolerant left resent her for being a Conservative,Asian woman, you may have to ask the tolerant left that question.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I don’t think The Home Secretary is odious at all, I quite like the way she is going about the business of the implementation of the will of the British electorate. I don’t know why the tolerant left resent her for being a Conservative,Asian woman, you may have to ask the tolerant left that question.

I asked you to point out where I said, as was insinuated, that I was wanting her sacked for being an Asian woman. Either provide the requested evidence or apologise.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Brighton and Hove has three parliamentary constituencies:

Brighton Pavilion: Green Party MP - 80% Green/Lab vote share (no Lib candidate)

Brighton Kemptown: Labour MP - 62% Lab/Lib/Green voite share

Hove: Labour MP - 70% Lab/Lib/Green voite share

Indeed a bit of an unsightly inflammation when viewing Sussex as a whole ..

(I know a bit of red swelling is missing)

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003

So you will condone her alleged bullying if found to be true then ?

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If you come back with irrefutable proof that the Home Secretary has been found guilty of bullying then that would be ground for Her dismissal, being an Asian woman is not grounds to dismiss.... however much the tolerant left scream.

What I find a bit strange is some people willing to believe all the unproven allegations about bullying against Priti were front and centre in championing and defending Bercow who similarly has numerous unproven allegations against him. Also worth remembering most of the people criticising the Home Secretary for being a bit dense or not up to the job preferred to see Diane Abbott run the Home office..

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Sod the bullying - how is she still in any position of authority when she made those unauthorised trips to Israel at taxpayers' expense?

She may be a bully but she is certainly corrupt.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here