Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Priti Patel Thread?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Amusing.. 60% of NSC (who expressed a view) voted for Labour/Lib Dem or Green at the last GE, nearly double the Tory vote. This place is so progressively woke it even attracts lefties from Derby, Middlesbrough and Ireland.

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...ection-Thread&highlight=general+election+poll
Brighton and Hove has three parliamentary constituencies:

Brighton Pavilion: Green Party MP - 80% Green/Lab vote share (no Lib candidate)

Brighton Kemptown: Labour MP - 62% Lab/Lib/Green voite share

Hove: Labour MP - 70% Lab/Lib/Green voite share

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
How many times is the word odious used against Tory politicians versus Labour?

I bet it's massively against the former.
Seems to be a buzzword for Labour supporters :)

Or maybe Tory politicians just are more odious?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Are you though? Only they don't actually have members.

Correct, yes no official members as such but a financial contributor.
I keep reading the first line of your rant in the voice of a Catherine Tate character...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
A lot of men feel uncomfortable being, shall we say guided, by a line manager who happens to be a woman in the work place, many in fact will pull the bully card to dig themselves out of a hole in some instances.

I think the common name attributed to a confident forthright Women in the work place is a “ball breaker”

Can’t bear the phrase myself.

I've always preferred it when I've had a woman as a manager. They tend to be more reasonable and far less confrontational. I'd suggest any man that objects to a woman manager because of her gender then the problem lies with him not her.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
What has she been found guilty of?
Being a Woman? Being Asian?
Truly sickening the racism and sexism that is rife in the left.

I assume you can read. The article says bullying.
Your silly accusations are just trolling because evidence has been found of her bullying. The government don't just give out £25000 to any old person.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Brighton and Hove has three parliamentary constituencies:

Brighton Pavilion: Green Party MP - 80% Green/Lab vote share (no Lib candidate)

Brighton Kemptown: Labour MP - 62% Lab/Lib/Green voite share

Hove: Labour MP - 70% Lab/Lib/Green voite share

Still gods own country

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I assume you can read. The article says bullying.
Your silly accusations are just trolling because evidence has been found of her bullying. The government don't just give out £25000 to any old person.

I believe you may well be on some sort stimulant.... I was asking for proof of a guilty verdict, how is this trolling?... it’s not my fault that the ‘tolerant left’ have issues with an Asian woman in a position of power.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Especially if they happen to be female and Asian eh?
FFS.... you make Me sick.

Whether someone is female and Asian should be irrelevant. They should be no more liable to being described as stupid than a male non-Asian. But equally if they are mind-numbingly dense, then being female or Asian should not be a get-out. Just it would be unfair to describe Jeremy Corbyn as being slow-witted simply because of his age, whereas he has been slow-witted for a very long time. If people are proven dimwits, like Priti Patel, they're dimwits - and it's nothing to do with gender or race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5aodBfdFTA

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I believe you may well be on some sort stimulant.... I was asking for proof of a guilty verdict, how is this trolling?... it’s not my fault that the ‘tolerant left’ have issues with an Asian woman in a position of power.

Why did the government pay a lot of compensation to an employee, who said they were bullied by Pritti Patel?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
I am a member of the Brexit party, I am also fully paid up card carrying member of the RMT. As I said , I am a Broad church.

Correct, yes no official members as such but a financial contributor.
I keep reading the first line of your rant in the voice of a Catherine Tate character.

So you're not a member despite claiming to be :facepalm:

What has she been found guilty of?
Being a Woman? Being Asian?
Truly sickening the racism and sexism that is rife in the left.

Organisations don't pay out £25k if nothing happened. As claiment you just get more if you're willing to allow the organisation to admit no liability.

Last edited:

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
Draining the swamp
Wet Liberals
Shouty woke flakes
Silent Majority

Any other meaningless cliches you've missed ?

Tories received 43.6 % of the vote on a turnout of 67.3 % which I'm pretty sure is not a majority.
Maybe Brexit Party statisticians could help on that one, they seemed fairly keen to repeat that 52% was a majority.

Soymouth, Trumpanzees, Magatards, Woketards, loliberts, Stormfags, Normies, the list in the age of anonymous social media is almost endless.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Organisations don't pay out £25k if nothing happened. As claiment you just get more if you're willing to allow the organisation bit to admit no liability.

if they assess the cost of tribunal will be more, they simply pay out amounts that will make the issue go away. im sure i read somewhere wrt the Work and Pensions case it was the second case that person had lodged.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Why did the government pay a lot of compensation to an employee, who said they were bullied by Pritti Patel?

That my hysterical friend is for them to answer, Government departments hand millions of pounds out to all sorts of chancers on a regular basis.
If you come back with irrefutable proof that the Home Secretary has been found guilty of bullying then that would be ground for Her dismissal, being an Asian woman is not grounds to dismiss.... however much the tolerant left scream.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Haven't the Daily Mail been leading the campaign against Patel in the media? I wouldn't describe them as the tolerant left. I guess you might though...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That my hysterical friend is for them to answer, Government departments hand millions of pounds out to all sorts of chancers on a regular basis.
If you come back with irrefutable proof that the Home Secretary has been found guilty of bullying then that would be ground for Her dismissal, being an Asian woman is not grounds to dismiss.... however much the tolerant left scream.

I think this that is a total irrelevence. You seem to be the only person convinced that this is the one and only reason she is under investigation.

Where's YOUR irrefutable proof of this ?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003

Point me to someone on here that has said, suggested or even hinted that she should be dismissed for 'being an Asian woman' ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here