Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Priti Patel Thread?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It really is the least surprising news to be honest. Even her outward persona screams that she wouldn't look out of place in The Thick of It or Veep.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
After her resignation in 2017 as UK international development secretary over her unauthorised meetings with Israeli officials that should have been the end of her career in the ministry.

But this is a post truth, post shame Britain, par for the course

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The great thing about NSC is that we are a very broad church, an eclectic mix of opinions and professions.
In My opinion The current Home Secretary is doing an excellent job, draining the civil service swamp of wet liberals. The shouty woke flakes will get their panties in a bunch but the silent majority appreciates her work.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
The great thing about NSC is that we are a very broad church, an eclectic mix of opinions and professions.
In My opinion The current Home Secretary is doing an excellent job, draining the civil service swamp of wet liberals. The shouty woke flakes will get their panties in a bunch but the silent majority appreciates her work.

Correct as always Das.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

One more set of allegations and she'll be toast and not before time....appalling woman.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
.... be very careful what you wish for. We are heading for a set of the most sterile, identikit politicians ever over time, be whatever party if you step outside of the considered drone norm you'll be out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is she still busy fighting counter terrorism?

Why are these still so funny?

They are the most singular one trick of one trick ponies and yet never fail to raise a smile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here