Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Priti Patel Thread?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
She’s already been ordered by a judge to bring back to the U.K. an asylum seeker she sent to France. She basically tries her luck and hopes she doesn’t get caught. She usually does.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
She’s already been ordered by a judge to bring back to the U.K. an asylum seeker she sent to France. She basically tries her luck and hopes she doesn’t get caught. She usually does.

I bet that particular individual was gutted to be dragged back to this cesspit of a country eh…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jan 30, 2008

The woke brigade will be the one's being caught out Nibble, times are changing ,the open door policy that Blair encouraged has done no good
Regards
DF

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I bet that particular individual was gutted to be dragged back to this cesspit of a country eh…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think it's only right our government obeys the rules and laws we agreed to

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Worth noting the current immigration bill would have actually led to the criminalisation of Sir Nicholas Winton as being someone who aided individuals seeking asylum in this country

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Worth noting the current immigration bill would have actually led to the criminalisation of Sir Nicholas Winton as being someone who aided individuals seeking asylum in this country

And all the RNLI volunteers who save lives, in the Dover Straights.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here