Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Macclesfield Town how much longer ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not looking good, the League may be hoping they can limp on to the end of the season to avoid voiding all their results and recasting the table.

The main question currently would seem to be whether the players go on strike again with the knock on effects of that.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Thank-you NSC for caring.

I do care, but I was at work today.

I don’t know what everyone else was doing and they really are quite a random bunch which makes them very difficult to monitor.

For what it’s worth, I have seen us play at Moss Rose and I hope that they can survive somehow.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Don't know the full story, article doesn't go into it but it's sad that these small town clubs are failing and you have these big clubs in Manchester 20 miles away paying a top player more than all the players and staff earn in the lower club.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Don't know the full story, article doesn't go into it but it's sad that these small town clubs are failing and you have these big clubs in Manchester 20 miles away paying a top player more than all the players and staff earn in the lower club.

Small clubs that bust the bank to get into the Football league,of which Aldershot were guilty of aswell.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Thank-you NSC for caring.

Ha, though maybe there's a lesson to be learned about posting a thread before 6am. Much more likely to drop off the radar.

There's a large number on here I would say who care about the well being of clubs like Macclesfield (the ones who have been going 25 years and remember what it felt like)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here