Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Iceland's Eurovision Entry

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Approx 1 million times more inventive than the UK entry.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Much better than the shite we put in. Normally some bucks fizz 80s sound a like that get Nil Points and we'd never listen to again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm with [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION]

Love it.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I liked it. The lead singer's head and legs seemed a bit separate from his body...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Current favourite in the betting. Actually it might not be right now but it was two months ago when my Icelandophile friend was going loopy about it.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Oh! And the UK entry? Truly risible.

No hook. No crescendo. Dawdles its way through the three minutes going precisely nowhere. And what genius thought it was a wheeze to stick a drop right in the middle of the chorus? Take the part that’s meant to be catchy and bring the song to a juddering halt right there.

Surely it’s only a matter of time before we actually put My Lovely Horse up as our entry.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Much better than the shite we put in. Normally some bucks fizz 80s sound a like that get Nil Points and we'd never listen to again.

If we had a Bucks Fizz type entry we may actually get a handful of points.

This year is guaranteed to be awful. It's like we've given up.

Maybe we should give the Irish two finger salute to it all....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps3kxGo_gro

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Very good. I wish we could actually get our act together as it would be good to watch it with out cringing at our entry. How about they put it to Brit School or BIMM students I bet they would come up with a new fresh concept?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Oh! And the UK entry? Truly risible.

No hook. No crescendo. Dawdles its way through the three minutes going precisely nowhere. And what genius thought it was a wheeze to stick a drop right in the middle of the chorus? Take the part that’s meant to be catchy and bring the song to a juddering halt right there.

Surely it’s only a matter of time before we actually put My Lovely Horse up as our entry.

My lovely horse was an entry for Ireland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here