Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Racism’s Tommy Robinson charged with assault...

SAC

May 21, 2014
Odd, he comes over as such a nice bloke usually. Perhaps someone had a milkshake nearby?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Odd, he comes over as such a nice bloke usually. Perhaps someone had a milkshake nearby?

:)

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a clip of him where him and his heavies aren’t scrapping.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Apparently a bloke touched up his 8 year old daughter or something. Saw some Palace fan on Twitter defending him with some spurious claims, where the only source was 'Tommy TV'

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
'Police were called to the upmarket holiday camp's Woburn Forest site...'

:lol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Tommy Robinson has been charged with common assault after an "altercation" at a Center Parcs swimming pool."

He probably wanted to go down the water slide, but reacted badly to a comment pointing out that he's been on a slippery slope for years.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Apparently a bloke touched up his 8 year old daughter or something. Saw some Palace fan on Twitter defending him with some spurious claims, where the only source was 'Tommy TV'

Yep. I mean I suppose it is possible but it seems to be his stock reason for everything. And his acolytes lap it up. I genuinely don't get the adoration when he nearly let the scumbags go free with his contempt of court. They don't seem to understand that most people can despise Muslim paedophiles and terrorists without blaming an entire religion's followers. This nut sack is "telling the truth" apparently and keeps getting framed. What are the chances?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm going to stick my neck out here and hazard a guess that the bloke he's allegedly assaulted doesn't have a white skin. Just a hunch, like ...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That's what he wants you to believe. The police were called, so why didn't they arrest the alleged groper?
Who else was in the pool to witness the alleged groping? Was there a life guard at the pool?

Irrelevant. They will hear what they want to hear as he has been framed for assault, fraud, assault, assault, contempt, assault etc. You might as well argue with my cat as you will get more joy.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That's what he wants you to believe. The police were called, so why didn't they arrest the alleged groper?
Who else was in the pool to witness the alleged groping? Was there a life guard at the pool?

Why would his daughter lie ? I would think most blokes who had their 8 year old daughter groped would be a bit pissed off as well. I don't know I was not there but the original post made out he lamped someone for no reason. It could all be a set up I guess

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'm going to stick my neck out here and hazard a guess that the bloke he's allegedly assaulted doesn't have a white skin. Just a hunch, like ...

It is irrelevant the colour of the skin of who he assaulted. He thinks the laws of the land don't apply to him and he thinks he is some sort of Vigilante. We will get the cries of ''Why Me ? '' shortly from him.

I don't like the man. I don't like what he stands for, I don't like his confrontational stance on certain issues. And I most certainly cannot stand his views on the Muslim Population in the UK.

There have been instances before where he has cited aggression to his daughter to defend his actions. No one on here could know if these claims are valid or not and I for one would never contradict him on an issue like that because his accusation is so serious. However, when he seems to be on more than one occasion, be barricading himself and his actions behind an 8 year old girl as a defence for his actions it could lead the public to question the validity of such claims.

If they are found to be not true and sometime later in life god forbid something serious does happen to her, he and his family could find themselves victims of the police failing to take any accusations seriously.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Why would his daughter lie ? I would think most blokes who had their 8 year old daughter groped would be a bit pissed off as well. I don't know I was not there but the original post made out he lamped someone for no reason. It could all be a set up I guess

Do you really think a man would grope a young girl in front of her father? If he wasn't there, why was an 8 year old girl in the pool unsupervised?
His wife is divorcing him. Her solicitors will have a field day in court over his negligence.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Do you really think a man would grope a young girl in front of her father? If he wasn't there, why was an 8 year old girl in the pool unsupervised?
His wife is divorcing him. Her solicitors will have a field day in court over his negligence.

What was he doing wearing a negligence in the pool? That'd go all see-through!

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have restrained hundreds of people over the years. Not one ended up with a bloody nose.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I don't know I was not there and I do not know whether she was supervised or not, he was not with her he said that. What you are saying is he made it all up for some spurious reason and conned his daughter and wife into the scam ?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I don't know I was not there and I do not know whether she was supervised or not, he was not with her he said that. What you are saying is he made it all up for some spurious reason and conned his daughter and wife into the scam ?

I haven't seen or heard his wife or daughter say anything.

You weren't there, you don't know what happened but you wanted to make sure people saw him on Youtube.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
He's not the most blessed with brains is he ?

Firstly the police clearly state they have witnesses to Tommy ( sorry Stephen as his wife calls him in the video - maybe he'd like to make up his mind what his name really is :facepalm: ) assaulting the man. Of course he's going to be immediately arrested. They need further collaborating evidence to arrest the alleged 'groper'.

Then there's his auto assumption that men at a holiday park without children and women with them are 'pedophiles'. And of course he's clearly too stupid to understand that the man can delete photos off his phone but the police can recover them.

Grade A brainless w@nker.

IF his daughter was assaulted then I hope the police deal with it but he clearly doesn't help them to do their job.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here