Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you put your ticket back on the ST Exchange, it's sold & then game is later postponed..

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
If you put your ticket back on the ST Exchange, it's sold & then game is later postponed..

... do you still get your money for the game? Or is the whole thing cancelled?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Guessing here but the purchaser of your ticket will be able to get a refund so I doubt the club will be crediting you as well. If it’s a season ticket I can’t see refunds being forthcoming either as the game will eventually be played and the ST valid for it.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As this situation has never happened, as far as I am aware, it is hard to know! Presumably it would need to sell for when it is postponed to in order to get the money.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Guessing here but the purchaser of your ticket will be able to get a refund so I doubt the club will be crediting you as well. If it’s a season ticket I can’t see refunds being forthcoming either as the game will eventually be played and the ST valid for it.

In a normal season I agree but I wonder if this item has made the next board meeting agenda yet under the heading "contingency plans"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In a normal season I agree but I wonder if this item has made the next board meeting agenda yet under the heading "contingency plans"

They’ll be trying to file that under Act of God (China) I would think, and not be looking to refund us?

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
They’ll be trying to file that under Act of God (China) I would think, and not be looking to refund us?

It has been said previously that gate money is minimal anyway so I would expect as a STH to be refunded if matches are played behind closed doors. Remember they won't have stewarding costs or Police costs to find and all non essential lighting would be turned off.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
If you put your ticket on the exchange and it is sold, you will receive the money. If the game is then postponed, the new owner of the ticket will presumably be given a ticket for the new date. If they can't make the new date, most likely it will be tough titties.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
If you put your ticket on the exchange and it is sold, you will receive the money. If the game is then postponed, the new owner of the ticket will presumably be given a ticket for the new date. If they can't make the new date, most likely it will be tough titties.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

You get the money a week after the game is played so I would imagine the buyer would be refunded a d it would become valid in the season ticket account again or you would be asked if you still wished for it to be on the exchange

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here