On sale from tomorrow if anyone still hasn't loss the will to live

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Can they guarantee power?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Were loose. Carrow Road is decades old Albion graveyard..

Yep, never seen us win there. Which is typical when family crowing rights. Didn’t play them for nearly 20years though, always wrong divisions.

SyringeMonkey

Feb 26, 2017
My soon to be 13 year old son is desperate to start going to away games, and would like Norwich away tickets for his birthday. I don’t have enough loyalty points for a priority booking, and on sale date for standard STHs is the same day as his birthday. Think there’s likely to be any left at that stage? Or shall I break it to him now, and see if there’s any other pressie that would meet his approval? Thanks for any advice. Apart from the odd game hiding in the opposition home end, I’m something of an away game JCL.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Were loose. Carrow Road is decades old Albion graveyard..

We don't play them often. But Albion did win on Boxing day 2002. Apart from that it's pretty bleak.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Horrible away trip but actually winnable and by God the team are going to need support in this one.
As has been said on this thread already, we don't ever win at Caroo Rood even when we're quite GOOD. And right now, we are gash. We can't buy a win, hell we can barely score.

Three points to them I'm afraid.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Generally we play better when I can hear you troops loud and clear on my tv.. same support as in Sheffield and its 3 pts

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Tickets for Albion’s Premier League match against Norwich City on Saturday 11th April go on sale to season-ticket holders this Tuesday.

Albion have been allocated up to 2,669 tickets for the fixture, and will be hoping to complete a league double over the Canaries following a 2-0 win in November.

Goals from Leandro Trossard and Shane Duffy made it three home victories on the spin for Graham Potter’s men.

The prices and on-sale dates are listed below.

On sale dates:

STHs with 328+ points Tuesday 3rd March

STHs with 265+ points Wednesday 4th March*

STHs with 221+ points Thursday 5th March*

All STHs Friday 6th March*

MyAlbion+ members Tuesday 10th March*

Purchase History Thursday 12th March

Pricing
Adults (18-64) £30.00
Over-65s £25.00
Ages 12-17 £20.00
Under-12 £15.00

Supporters can secure their tickets on the selected dates from 9am on tickets.BrightonAndHoveAlbion.com and 2pm via the Albion Booking Line at 0844 327 1901**.

**There is a £1.50 per ticket booking fee for in person and telephone sales, while a charge of £1 per ticket applies to online purchases.

Seagull Travel will be running coaches to this fixture with a number of pick-up points across East and West Sussex. A full list of pick-up locations and bookings for all upcoming games can be found here, along with prices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here