Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Let me thank you all on NSC

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As a way of saying thank you to everyone who contributes to NSC, I'm offering you the chance to receive an individually tailored PM from me, for the bargain price of £5, which is half the standard rate.

:moo:

I'm sick of receiving emails from companies thanking me, and by way of thanks offering me the chance to give them money.

**** off!!!

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
As a way of saying thank you to everyone who contributes to NSC, I'm offering you the chance to receive an individually tailored PM from me, for the bargain price of £5, which is half the standard rate.

I'm sick of receiving emails from companies thanking me, and by way of thanks offering me the chance to give them money.

**** off!!!

I cannot thank you enough for this thread, Triggaaar. My gratitude is boundless.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've started charging £5 to read threads so we're even.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

**** off!!!

Have you done what I have done perchance? I have so many blocked senders in my work Outlook account I can no longer block any new annoying senders.

Even so....unlike you to get so agitated. :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have you done what I have done perchance? I have so many blocked senders in my work Outlook account I can no longer block any new annoying senders.
The one I just received was from my credit card company. It reads:
"New message - Trig, let us thank you with two offers on balance & money transfers" etc.

I like to swear at other road users when I feel their driving could be improved. It helps immediately get rid of the stress. I thought this thread might have the same affect. I don't dare bottle it up in case I become like Hank, from Me Myself and Irene.

el punal

With a donation of just £2 a month you’ll help fans like el punal to enjoy his Amex experience without worrying where his next pint is coming from. Please, help el punal and many like him by sending money to - elpunalGuinnessforfreeforevermore.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
See what happens when your football team can’t win a game. It’s not fair and we should be getting refunds on our season tickets every time we don’t win. We were sold a ticket with talk of being a top 10 team. I am fuming but Trig is much worse off, he is now complaining about things brought on by his club underperforming week in week out, and is now trying to make money out of Albion fans by adopting the Barber philosophy. Is this a 500 page email he’s offerimg?

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My favourite* insincere emails like that are the ones that begin 'We made an error in the previous email.... have a money off voucher' when you and they know damn well that there was nothing wrong with email they originally sent!

Classic sales/marketing bollox

*not really favourite, but you know what I mean

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm currently looking for new job so registered with a few agencies and job sites.

I've set my radius to <20 miles of home.

One site keeps sending me emails linking to jobs other than where I've asked. So far I've had Suffolk, portsmouth, milton Keynes, basingstoke and the channel islands.

I'm unregistering tomorrow and unsubscribing. Waste of time idiots.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The one I just received was from my credit card company. It reads:
"New message - Trig, let us thank you with two offers on balance & money transfers" etc.

I like to swear at other road users when I feel their driving could be improved. It helps immediately get rid of the stress. I thought this thread might have the same affect. I don't dare bottle it up in case I become like Hank, from Me Myself and Irene.

:bowdown:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

I do this, but they simply send more SPAM from a different email account or address a day or two later.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I rate this thread 3 stars.

Whist it is clear what this thread is about it is not Bhafc related and I got excited that I might win 5 pounds when i opened it. I might change my rating to 5 stars if the thread starter were to slip me a tenner.

I'm SICK of some company on Amazon marketplace asking me to rate them after I bought a pack of batteries off them for 3 quid. 0 stars. Get in the bin.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm currently looking for new job so registered with a few agencies and job sites.

I've set my radius to <20 miles of home.

One site keeps sending me emails linking to jobs other than where I've asked. So far I've had Suffolk, portsmouth, milton Keynes, basingstoke and the channel islands.

I'm unregistering tomorrow and unsubscribing. Waste of time idiots.

I was having a look for jobs within 20 miles of Eastbourne and got one come up in (on?) Benbecula. I only know where it is because my cousin got married there.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mastercard do like to send me helpful texts saying 'Your payment was due yesterday' Can't help but feel it would be even more helpful if they sent me texts that said 'Your payment is due tomorrow' :rolleyes:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I was having a look for jobs within 20 miles of Eastbourne and got one come up in (on?) Benbecula. I only know where it is because my cousin got married there.

Ha! I actually know where that is. I have a mate who lives up there. We grew up together until 8 years old but his mum split with her husband and moved back to there taking him with her. He came back down nearly 20 years ago and lived with my family for a few years in our early 20's but ended up moving back "home". Reminds me to get back in touch. Cheers.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
With a donation of just £2 a month you’ll help fans like el punal to enjoy his Amex experience without worrying where his next pint is coming from. Please, help el punal and many like him by sending money to - elpunalGuinnessforfreeforevermore.

Thank you.
If it was like the pint of Guinness i had Saturday after the game in the West,i wouldn't bother:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here