Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange? - Arsenal

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Morning all. Any idea if/when the Arsenal game will go to exchange?

I've got 2 or 3 daytrippers who following Saturday's performance are desperate to feast their eyes on some hardcore Potterballs. Just singles available at the moment, but it looks pretty close to selling out.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
How did you brainwash them? The rest of the nation took to Twitter and had March trending as being a gash footballer.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

I've got 2 or 3 daytrippers who following Saturday's performance are desperate to feast their eyes on some hardcore Potterballs. Just singles available at the moment, but it looks pretty close to selling out.

The cynic in me reads this as ‘ I need some tickets for a couple of Arsenal supporting mates’ ???

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

There's a pair in S1G available for the 'daytrippers'

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The cynic in me reads this as ‘ I need some tickets for a couple of Arsenal supporting mates’ ???

:smile:

Once they see the ball ricocheting off Bissouma's arse allowing Lacazette an easy tap in (after 70 minutes of us ineffectually peppering their goal to no avail) they'll be out-and-out Potterites. Every journey has a first step!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here