[News] Bristol newspaper turns on the trolls

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That's a bit trashy, but then again a minor with special needs is on the receiving end.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Social media is a cesspit.

F981E54D-0664-4AE3-A13B-249224F95605.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's a bit trashy, but then again a minor with special needs is on the receiving end.

It is a bit trashy but something's got to give, since when was it ok to write:-

"Her parents need to slap her with a brick."

I don't have a problem with the people of Bristol knowing what that man is prepared to write about a 17 year old girl.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
A bunch of English red faced ...?gammons?… turning on a young girl, whose only agenda is to save the planet that she is destined to try and shape a life in. Christ, shocking beyond belief.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
[MENTION=30583]RossyG[/MENTION]. Yup. People seem to overlook that the soon to be Mrs Johnson is inevitably delighted to be in the pudding club. She seems a decent sort.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
She represents a problem for the powerful, so she has to be berated. Its how it works nowadays.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
She represents a problem for the powerful, so she has to be berated. Its how it works nowadays.

It’s always been this way, nothing nowadays about it but yes, you’re spot on. Sad isn’t that the leader of the free world sees her as such. Anyone who gets up Trumps nose is alright by me though!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not sure you understand the meaning of charisma!

Charisma n the ability to attract the attention and admiration of others, and to be seen as a leader:

:lolol: :clap: :bowdown: :lolol:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Good work.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It is a bit trashy but something's got to give, since when was it ok to write:-

"Her parents need to slap her with a brick."

I don't have a problem with the people of Bristol knowing what that man is prepared to write about a 17 year old girl.

Regretfully the same would happen here in Good ol Brighton & Hove, there’s plenty of nasty people here too

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Given that they’ve commentated using their full names, they are hardly online trolls.

Exceedingly stupid online trolls? Bit like you, given you didn’t really think this one through.. and given your last comment?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here