Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans going too far?

JVacation

Jul 19, 2019
Just seen this on twitter

[tweet]1233823026539618306[/tweet]

Not sure if it has been posted elsewhere on NSC but surely this is taking it way too far? Apparently we did the same at Selhurst but never heard of anything like that happening.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Got to expect this sort of thing given no Police there yday.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Just seen this on twitter

[tweet]1233823026539618306[/tweet]

Not sure if it has been posted elsewhere on NSC but surely this is taking it way too far? Apparently we did the same at Selhurst but never heard of anything like that happening.
This is my photo, I posted in on another thread here and it got put on twitter after.

They ripped a few of them while the police watched.

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Terrible. Also I hope the day trippers and elderly fans caught under a barrage of coins and beer cans at Brighton station didn’t get badly hurt.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just goes to show yet again the crappy lip-service that counts as 'security' around the Amex. Naive beyond belief

Yet if he'd tried to get in with a bottle top:-

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Terrible. Also I hope the day trippers and elderly fans caught under a barrage of coins and beer cans at Brighton station didn’t get badly
hurt.

They could use the seats that they broke to shelter under if they were under the barrage:wanker:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Seen our fans smashing off random wing mirrors when being shuttled down a road outside Sellhurst after a game.

Plenty of dickheads in both set of supporters.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Can we 'Jamie' him please?

I still feel a bit sad that he passed away but yesterday was cowardly and criminal damage. No doubt Sussex/Met police already have his DNA as he looks a total wrong 'un. Part of being a bit special though, rolling with the Palarse Ultra's. :shit:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Not good but then again on every trip to Selhurst I've witnessed our idiots walking down side streets knocking off every car wing mirror.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
They may as well do it to their own ground.... it will be cheaper.

We will only bill Palace top dollar for replacements, plus a hefty fitting fee. But I am sure he felt better for doing it, even if the poster clearly got the better of him!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
This is my photo, I posted in on another thread here and it got put on twitter after.

They ripped a few of them while the police watched.

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Anyone know which ones the twats damaged? I have Rosenior, my son has Gross

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here