Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Greyhounds yellow

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
If this had carried on and he was shown a red, I assume other than him not being able to come on (as he has been sent off) there wouldn’t have been other implications to us keeping 11 on the field.

Until yesterday had no idea subs could be carded in not on the pitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Having watched the highlights...... it is as clear as day that Zaha was the aggressor and definitely spat a gob at him... surely HE was the one to book, not our hero who simply passed the ball back to him.
NB I loved his “cry baby” gesture

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
The greyhound was in a positive frame of mind from the off yesterday

When the teams were read out he clapped his own name as a sub whilst sat on bench grinning

When came and sat down after his yellow he had another big grin to himself

Then when Palace scored threw his water bottle in disgust onto ground in front of bench

He definitely cares

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is there footage of The Greyhound kicking/throwing the ball at the cry baby? Looked like a right prima donna completely OTT reaction from Zaha

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Greyhound when he gets the ball in space just drives forward, all be it end product could often be better but at least he stretches the play

Montoya runs forward so far then stops and passes it sideways

We were so so spoilt re Bruno and AK link up play compared to now - those two were worth the ticket price on their own

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Thought he and funnily enough March got it . Dunk was a bit subdued possibly because he knows he needs to control himself to avoid getting carded. The rest I am afraid didn't show the necessary passion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here