Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Is this the worst day ever?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I think it might be. It certainly would have been if Chelsea hadn't equalised.

Nah; I’m going for getting smashed 3-0 away at Doncaster whilst propping up the FL under Jimmy Case. That was the shittist day I’ve ever had. I nearly ****ing cried.

Prince Moncrieff scored twice against us. Twice. We had Christer Warren up front. Christer ****ing Warren.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Nah; I’m going for getting smashed 3-0 away at Doncaster whilst propping up the FL under Jimmy Case. That was the shittist day I’ve ever had. I nearly ****ing cried.

Well, we've had some bad results for sure, but today game after game turned against us rather than all happening at once. It all just seemed inevitable. I went shopping just now and I'm surprised I didn't wreck the car or kill a pedestrian.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Scanning back through history and all the horrific, traumatic events that have occurred during and before our living memories, I have to agree, today is by far the worst.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No Juan.

The worse day was when we found out the Goldstone was sold

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I think it might be. It certainly would have been if Chelsea hadn't equalised.

Watford and West Ham both winning was grim, but to answer your question, I’m sticking with the Boxing Day Tsunami of 2004.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In life, today is just a 0.5/10 as bad news goes. There’s genuinely so much more to life and living than football.

We’ve beaten CP many times in recent years, you have to absorb and enjoy those at the time. They’re not undone by today.

We’ve looked increasingly like going down for quite a while now, some fans had refused to recognise that. Today’s results simply confirmed that, that’s all. We’re not very good at winning games of PL football and haven’t been since August 17.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Prince Moncrieff scored twice against us. Twice. We had Christer Warren up front. Christer ****ing Warren.

Surely 4-0 at 'home' at Gillingham v Darlington, with ex-Palace Marco Gabbiadini getting a hat-trick tops that?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Watford and West Ham both winning was grim, but to answer your question, I’m sticking with the Boxing Day Tsunami of 2004.

Well, sure, if you were there, but as I remember it, it took several days for the full extent to penetrate our media.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It’s the worst day, ooh, this week. It doesn’t even register on the list of Albion bad days for anyone who’s watched the club for more than the last few years.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It’s the worst day, ooh, this week. It doesn’t even register on the list of Albion bad days for anyone who’s watched the club for more than the last few years.

Today is a set back compounded by other results, but we still have 30 points to play for FFS. Some on here need to get a grip

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Well, sure, if you were there, but as I remember it, it took several days for the full extent to penetrate our media.

And I forgot about Bournemouth taking a point.
I’m changing my mind - we bottomed out today.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
The day we found out my wife has been diagnosed with cancer 24 weeks into a pregnancy with twins was a bit worse to be honest.

In terms of Brighton (which the chat is obviously about but I wanted to remind people that however much we love the game it is not THAT important) there are loads worse. I follow a national league north side too. This season we have played York, chester, hereford and Darlington. Yes I appreciate it hurts today but bigger picture folks. The team I follow are part time and the players get a few hundred quid a week on top of their day jobs. Let’s not pretend today was too bad. Teams we used to play in the league now play a side captained by an engineer at JLR with a Brickie in midfield.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
5 April 1997 1-0 defeat at Scunthorpe as both Hereford and Hartlepool win leaving us adrift at the foot of the table with only 4 games left.
It wasn't a pleasant drive home with the abyss staring us in the face.

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
Premier league wise may be. I feel shit tonight. But I remind myself it’s not as bad as the day my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 bowel cancer. So I’d be happy with either premier league or championship football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here