Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] My Missus says

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Mine just said just accept relegation, and then if you go down it will be a bonus? She thinks she is being helpful, but it boils my ..............

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Yep. Foul mood tonight and nothing will retrieve it. Sometimes you have to accept that the whole day is a busted flush and go to bed. I'm off for some shuteye now, as I'm up at 5 to get down and photograph the Steyning Stinger. A day sat on the South Downs, the sea glistening in the distance, will definitely help improve my mood.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yep. Foul mood tonight and nothing will retrieve it. Sometimes you have to accept that the whole day is a busted flush and go to bed. I'm off for some shuteye now, as I'm up at 5 to get down and photograph the Steyning Stinger. A day sat on the South Downs, the sea glistening in the distance, will definitely help improve my mood.

It's going to piss down all day tomorrow.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Can it get any worse
First taxi job of the night
“ alright mate had a good day “?
Yes thanx we beat Brighton !!!!![emoji79]
Someone up there hates me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally off topic but what on earth is the Steyning Stinger and what makes it worth getting up at 0500 for?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Totally off topic but what on earth is the Steyning Stinger and what makes it worth getting up at 0500 for?

It’s a marathon for hardcore running types who enjoy being on an exposed hilltop in a blizzard, running through the kind of mud seen in trench warfare.

I get paid to photograph it, although it’s still a far superior way to spend time than any spent at the day job.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Mine said you sound in a bad mood and proceeded to rattle on about some drivel going on in the village. She got the hump as I blatantly was listening.

The rest of the evening there’s been silence. At least there’s some benefits to a shite day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here