Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hoffenhiem v Bayern Munich

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Bizarre scenes in the Bundesliga today. Munich fans unfurl a banner saying unpleasant things about the Hoffenheim owner (not sure what the reason was). Munich players march over to ask their fans to remove the banner. Both teams then play the last 10 or so minutes playing kick-ball between themselves in joint protest.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Bizarre scenes in the Bundesliga today. Munich fans unfurl a banner saying unpleasant things about the Hoffenheim owner (not sure what the reason was). Munich players march over to ask their fans to remove the banner. Both teams then play the last 10 or so minutes playing kick-ball between themselves in joint protest.
The banner was protesting the Hoiffenheim owner owning a majority of the shares and bank rolling the club. The rule is 50+1, meaning the fans must have a majority share, but hoffenheim dont have that. But the banner was way too much

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I was watching the soccer show as it happened, seemed a bit over the the top to stop the game for 20 minutes because of nasty banners

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
According to 5 live it said something along the lines of " remains the son of a whore"
His mother is a prostitute, you say?

Pics?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Germans make me laugh..... They are full of shit and so sanctimonious.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The Germans make me laugh..... They are full of shit and so sanctimonious.

I've met a few, but only one that fits that description.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Apparently there was a big group of Beyer Leverkusen fans over here supporting us today - in preference to going to see their match at Red Bull tomorrow

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Borussia Dortmund fans did something similar there recently. Their fans are banned from going to games in Hoffenheim for two seasons and the club got fined 50K. Apparently they said they just wanted to be like Ipswich.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Might as well just make our next match against Ipswich 80 minutes long before we start.........

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
This banner lark is catching on, there was even one on Ant & Dec, protesting about Sports Direct owner Mike Ashley - Sports Neglect, give us our club back - I believe it said!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here