Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The pitch today

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The pitch is shit and the groundsman is a **** . . . . .so says a friend who's agroundsman at SCCC andha s worked at BHAFC.

If the manager wants it shit then he's a **** as well because it doesn't work for us

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The pitch is terrible. It has been all season and really looks bad on the club when you consider how much spotlight there is on the PL. However, it’s not why we are so bad at football.

No I agree, the players deserve majority of the blame for me. I just thought it was surprisingly poor and played into their hands.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No I agree, the players deserve majority of the blame for me. I just thought it was surprisingly poor and played into their hands.

I think you are right, I am not using it as an excuse though because the missing of all those clear chances had nothing to do with the pitch, but if you are passing it on the grass team then in general play it did not help us at all.
If you are a hoofing belt it out of defence team then it made little difference.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Some proper pitches on the jimmy Greaves documentary the other night.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Where did all the rubbish on the pitch come from? And I don't just mean the chaps in blue and white.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
It’s perfect for our team as they are so slow at breaking anyway , a faster pitch and they wouldn’t be able to catch up to the ball

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here