Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter in or out

Potter, in or out?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Let me be really clear I am still a fan and the way I feel at the moment (this may change by season’s end I accept) I would keep him even if we go down. However I am reading some really negative posts tonight.

So let’s gauge the NSC current opinion!

gollum

Dec 29, 2004
Let me be really clear I am still a fan and the way I feel at the moment (this may change by season’s end I accept) I would keep him even if we go down. However I am reading some really negative posts tonight.

It's an OUT from me. Currently cannot see an end to this run especially with our remaining fixtures. If Hughton put our premier league status at risk, then what is potter doing?

I forecast last year that those who most got on Hughton’s back would be the first to post polls like this about Potter. And here we are

In obviously as changing now would be a reckless gamble tho the longer contract was daft

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I forecast a year ago that those who most got on Hughton’s back would be the first to post polls like this about Potter. And here we are

What part of I DON’t WANT POTTER OUT are you not getting???

Oh and Potter was not here a year ago :rolleyes:

Last edited:

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I'm not sure I'd get rid now. However if we go down I would. You need to grind out wins in the Championship and, on current evidence, I don't think Potter has got the chops for that.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
In - you don’t get anywhere by changing managers.

However, I do feel he is a ‘lucky’ manager, so we may be okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What the hell is GP meant to do? Sets the team up right for almost every game, it’s not his fault March can’t score the easiest chance of the game, can he stop Maupay blocking Dunks certain goal? Bloom refused to spend on real quality upfront yet still wants champagne football without the splashing out on the fukcing champagne.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Obviously in, as per the majority of people as this poll will show.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Without appearing to poke my nose in , he’s tinkering with the team too much.
In your situation, he needs a settled team and tactics, and he’s not doing either.
You can’t get away with this in the PL .

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I’m the first to say I haven’t seen a lot of the Albion this season, but did manage to catch this one. If this was a typical Potter game, I’d be concerned as although we do seem to have improved our overall quality, I didn’t see a lot of cohesion.
I’m not hopeful off us staying up due to our fixtures but it will depend on whether TB can accept relegation and give him time to get it together and get back up quickly.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
You've got to give him a season in the Championship to get us back up. It was a big gamble getting him as manager in the first place with his massive lack of experience.

The ridiculous thing was the contract extension which was ill-judged and unnecessary.

I think our club is run very well commercially but unfortunately badly for football.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Fence

Was it his decision to spend money on Webster & Clarke rather than another forward? If so massive mistake as we had plenty of options in the centre of defence.

I'm guessing it was his decision to send out 2 forwards and only give us 36 year old Murray, Maupay and youth team Connolly as the only options up top.

Massive errors

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I’m probably a bit of an anomaly as while I am Potter IN, I am also entirely convinced we are going down and have been for weeks. Not sure I can explain it myself so don’t expect that position to make sense to anyone else.

Makes sense to me, I have the same feeling.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I never vote for our managers to lose their job.

That's what we have the fence option. I like what he's trying to do, but frustrated by the lack of success, thus far.

Managers need time . . . . Look at smug Eddie and Wasp chewing Dyche . . . They've done well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here