Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] If Tony pulls the Trigger ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Let.s face it T/B got a kicking in the MSM over sacking C/H,yet others agreed with a quick 'kill'. So some would say 'You need to stay up,go for Big Sam' however why not go different and yes we make not get them but Gerrard even Poch at least it shows ambition !:dunce:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Gerrard is as unproven as Potter was. Poch would not come here.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He’ll keep GP even if we play out these final games with losses and draws.

He’d look a fool in going all out on the Potter experiment, then sacking him a few weeks later.

Besides, any firefighter brought in wouldn’t have a transfer window.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
He’ll keep GP even if we play out these final games with losses and draws.

He’d look a fool in going all out on the Potter experiment, then sacking him a few weeks later.

Besides, any firefighter brought in wouldn’t have a transfer window.

and imagine the compo money he would have to pay out .....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Richie Towell scored today. Why oh why did we let him go?

:whistle:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We need someone capable of keeping a badly performing team in the Premier League against the odds. I can think of someone.

Hughton-1.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Let.s face it T/B got a kicking in the MSM over sacking C/H,yet others agreed with a quick 'kill'. So some would say 'You need to stay up,go for Big Sam' however why not go different and yes we make not get them but Gerrard even Poch at least it shows ambition !:dunce:

Tony Bloom won't change anything, Potter will remain at the helm for next season whichever division we end up playing in.

In any case why would Gerrard or Pochettino want to come here? We couldn't afford the latter anyway.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
As I said on another thread - Tony stated on Wednesday at a q&a that GP will be a the club next season no matter what league were in - so thread closed

As I said on another thread - Tony stated on Wednesday at a q&a that GP will be a the club next season no matter what league were in - so thread closed

I mean, what was he going to say instead, talk about sacking him. There are some things chairman have to say but if every sentiment around the club is in the toilet, they don’t stand idly by

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here