Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] McAllister

Dec 9, 2015
Why pay 600k to bring a player back off loan and not even put him on the bench. Plenty of experience for his age and has played in arguable the biggest derby in South America. Could easily handled today's game.

Particularly given the woeful passing in the final third. The idea we are a good passing team is utterly cracked

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
How do you know he could of ‘’ easily handled today’s game’’

Hasn’t he played for Boca against there biggest rivals slightly more hostile ? West Ham throw there new signing straight in and scores . If he can’t handle it why the bloody hell have we coughed up to get him back over here . Wolves away next week even bigger now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Saw him walking round by the east stand with an older gentleman after the game. Trying to get into the stadium but the door was locked.
Shouldn't someone be looking after him?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think this guy might be the ultimate "you're a better play when you're not playing" player.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I feel like the longer he waits to put Mac Allister and Lamptey in, the higher the expectations become.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Tariq good enough to face Arsenal with Chelsea, but not good enough for our bench apparently.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Imagine the scenario, you’re losing at home to your arch rivals, who just so happen to be awful, yet you’re trailing 0-1, you look to the bench and you can bring on a guy that will lift the whole stadium, a player who the opposition know nothing about. Nah, best save him until we’re mathematically ****èd.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Very strange, he must be thinking why the hell he was whisked away.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Imagine the scenario, you’re losing at home to your arch rivals, who just so happen to be awful, yet you’re trailing 0-1, you look to the bench and you can bring on a guy that will lift the whole stadium, a player who the opposition know nothing about. Nah, best save him until we’re mathematically ****èd.

We don't actually know how talented Mac is yet. He's never played here.

The player currently ahead of him for the Argentinian side plays for Watford.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
We need to try something different. That much is clear. Business as usual will take us down. This gives alexis decent chance of making the first team v wolves. As does the form of trossard and mooy

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here